Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hon
    • Dec 2017

Does anybody have extensive knowledge regarding Deepti jewelry, more specifically rings? As far as I know, only the following exist: double half ring, triple half ring, and the Crash glass silver ring. Thanks all.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
      • May 2013

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
      first of all im a huge fan Geoffrey and ur posts here have probably been the most informative and passionate of all who post here, having said that...
      the whole tone of ur response does sound like u took it personal, and ur validation is not unlike Jason Newstead (Metallica) bassist response to metallica selling out, which of course they did, "yeah we sold out, every seat in the house everywhere we play". Class is a thing, i think we understand that, and some people need suits to work , ok awesome i guess. But to say that these people validate ur art or that this class divide between a professional artist and artist of other kind or any customer base is seen as real progress.. well u lost me there.

Some of the best artist i know only make a part time living doing their art, it doesn't make them less professional or less artistic, in fact when they do "make it" its usually thru compromise.

i wouldn't bank on bankers , lawyers , graphic artist and other total scumbags to make up ur portfolio and call it a fact that art is happening, its commerce and its great that that is working for GBS but ur work is fine w/out a douchebag w/ a keyless car and coke habit starts buying it 9 years into existence .

Can't we let the art be the validation? instead of black cards and vip bullshit?

I've had ccp suits didnt enjoy it, felt like i could rip it at all times and im chinese(taiwan born) w/ no real money, i prefer ur stuff as well as harnden and even Rick's tailored stuff more, then again im up at 11am and dont have a chauffeur so maybe my preference isnt as important to u.
      lolz you sound like a bit of a wack job

Anyway, the rest was very interesting to read

Comment

• CryAlone
        • Jul 2019

There is new Deepti at ssense in montreal. i think it looks great. An amazing, thick leather jacket among other things. (thought maybe we could go back to posting about the designer's work...)

let me be lonely

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by CryAlone View Post
          There is new Deepti at ssense in montreal. i think it looks great. An amazing, thick leather jacket among other things. (thought maybe we could go back to posting about the designer's work...)

[/URL]
          does deepti sell at retail
          Originally posted by unwashed
          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
          Originally posted by Ahimsa
          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
            does anyone sell at retail
            fixed
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
              • Nov 2014

Vitsœ, apparently.

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• julian_doe
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                fixed
                CCP :)

Comment

• CryAlone
                  • Jul 2019

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                  does deepti sell at retail
                  probably not. but that's all the better if you scoop it during sale season. and big stores like ssense are much less...reverent...when it comes to holding off on selling certain brands.
                  let me be lonely

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

Is the label defunct now or following the Carol release something when I feel like it cycle?

Comment

• darkpyramid
                      • Dec 2019

Originally posted by dji View Post
                      Is the label defunct now or following the Carol release something when I feel like it cycle?

still in business

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎