• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fadetogrey
    • Apr 2009

Ann Demeulemeester top, skirt, tee, dress, AF Vandevorst dress

Up for sale are some of my beloved Ann pieces that no longer fit me :(

Payments as paypal gift payments please :-) Shipping will be calculated depending on your location. All items ship from UK.

Ann Demeulemeester pinwheel dress. Size 38.
    Purchased at the sample sale. Says black/off-white on the tag but in reality it seems like more of a mixture of purple,brown and black threads in the weave, with off-white pinwheels. Shoulder seam has a bit of pulling as fabric is delicate.

£100

Ann Demeulemeester spiral button skirt. Size 40.

So sad to give this up. It's incredibly versatile. It features an adjustable drawstring waist, and spiral button construction that you can adjust as you wish- unbuttoning creates a nice drape and slit at the back. Raw edge hem, 100% viscose.

SOLD

Last edited by fadetogrey; 11-25-2014, 02:46 PM.
  • fadetogrey
    • Apr 2009

Ann Demeulemeester button-sleeve top. Size 40.

This is a beautiful top that features buttons up the back of the sleeves and a self fabric belt. When tied it creates a beautiful billowing shape. 100% viscose.

£80

Ann Demeulemeester sleeveless tee/ tank top. Size 40.

White tank top with grey abstract print. No flaws, as it was only worn about 2 times due to being too large for me.

£25

Comment

• fadetogrey
      • Apr 2009

A.F. Vandevorst dress. Size Small.

Modal dress with adjustable drawstring neck and wrap around skirt. Has a open back that can be adjusted with the drawstring to personal preference. One of the metal drawstring ends is missing on the neck drawstring. Excellent condition, only worn once.

£80

Comment

• fadetogrey
        • Apr 2009

Skirt sold

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎