Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JULIUS_7 F/W 2015 - Paris

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default JULIUS_7 F/W 2015 - Paris

the coplist has been solidified.

Julius watches out for me like a young baby turtle, like how Paul watches over Mike.

edit: some more that arent up there.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    might be my favorite look of the season

great collection, so many dope pieces... but as always, i will try not to fall in love with anything, since i know how it's gonna be: half of the stuff i won't even find online and another half will be sold out during the season.

[QUOTE=delicious_not;483469]might be my favorite look of the season

^^I will have to get that entire look. (Don't think I've ever done that from a runway as-is) I practically dress like that to work 3 days a week in some form of Thamanyah high neck with Julius blazer, pants and boots.

That look is so polished, structured and I'm jealous it's not in front of me now. With this much Julius in one collection, it'll be time to fly to his Daikanyama shop and buy out-right. (The savings will pay for the plane ticket. haha)

And I'm also addicted to Julius blazers/jackets. I don't like the marshmellow pieces so much, but Julius formal wear makes me feel like a million bucks and I'm obsessed with it. More formal jackets in 2015 - check!

[QUOTE=darkbydesign;483675]
    Quote Originally Posted by delicious_not View Post
    might be my favorite look of the season

^^I will have to get that entire look. (Don't think I've ever done that from a runway as-is) I practically dress like that to work 3 days a week in some form of Thamanyah high neck with Julius blazer, pants and boots.

That look is so polished, structured and I'm jealous it's not in front of me now. With this much Julius in one collection, it'll be time to fly to his Daikanyama shop and buy out-right. (The savings will pay for the plane ticket. haha)

And I'm also addicted to Julius blazers/jackets. I don't like the marshmellow pieces so much, but Julius formal wear makes me feel like a million bucks and I'm obsessed with it. More formal jackets in 2015 - check!
    Do you have a rough idea of how much a blazer would cost by Julius in Japan? I'm considering whether a proxy would be worth it...

about 80k to 90k yen from what i remember...because the price is very reasonable for what are possibly the most cutting edge suits in the market, they sell out really quick
    too skinny for rick

Dying over the shoulders...I've been waiting for someone to do a more severe shoulder for years. Must-have for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ACM View Post
    Dying over the shoulders...I've been waiting for someone to do a more severe shoulder for years. Must-have for sure.

i'm 4/4 on this, this is supposedly the last in the arch(Ghost, Glitch, Prism, ____) of this kind of futuristic style, but don't quote me on this.

^ just personal preference, all my Julius boots are some variety of classic engineer (tall and slim, short and chunky, tall with megastrap).

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post

i'm 4/4 on this, this is supposedly the last in the arch(Ghost, Glitch, Prism, ____) of this kind of futuristic style, but don't quote me on this.
    hoping so, I may be in the minority but I miss the industrial theme..

Quote Originally Posted by dji View Post

hoping so, I may be in the minority but I miss the industrial theme..
    I'm not sure, id say you're in the majority, but i'm into all of it. the Gordini Collab still pulls out industrial stuff though, just hard to get your hands on that.

true, if I could go back in time I'd buy most of FW09 protection_ism..

too much puffy stuff and the power shoulders on the sweatshirts are a bit wtf to me. tailoring is a highlight again and the pants look good. not feeling the footwear so much, prefer his clean engineer/combat boot styles as these have too much geometrical patterning going on.

anyone know the name of this collection?

Quote Originally Posted by dji View Post
    anyone know the name of this collection?
    Supposedly it's called "Sphere"?

For over 100 item pictures, please click here.

Delivery dates for sphere:

#1 2015/7
    #2 2015/8
    #3 2015/9

Love that hoodie as well

Anyone have any idea whether the fillings in the hoodie is down or something polyester?
    I don't know if that hoodie is filled but material is "WO/AP Jersey" and is in black/dark gray, sizes 1-4
    Last edited by naturalalmonds; 02-22-2015 at 11:38 PM.
    I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

why does it seem julius has downgraded in quality or has completely shifted there entire paradigm of creativity just sad to see a brand like this

Quote Originally Posted by perceptiveintent View Post
    why does it seem julius has downgraded in quality or has completely shifted there entire paradigm of creativity just sad to see a brand like this
    It doesn't seem so, it is so. No one cares anymore.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Love this collection!
    Want leather pants and high gloves!!

Solid.

Had some trouble liking previous winter collection. This one is really nice.
    Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Quote Originally Posted by yffet View Post
    Solid.

Had some trouble liking previous winter collection. This one is really nice.
    I had the same problem, yet after seeing the seperates I ended up with a ton of it, because it wasn't as Shiny Shiny as it appeared to be.