X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jtothewhat
    • Oct 2014

Osaka

I searched for a thread about Osaka but came up short.. if there already is one and I am just lacking in Google-fu please forgive me. I am taking a short solo trip to Osaka next week and have absolutely nothing planned.. Despite living a short hop across the pond away I have never actually been, so if anyone has recommendations on must see spots, eateries, or shops (perhaps the most important category) I would be forever in your debt. Or if anyone is in Osaka who wanted to meet up for a drink, the first round (or 2) would be on me. Thanks ahead of time!
  • t3hg0suazn
    • Jan 2013

There's a general Japan thread, mostly about Tokyo but there's a bit on Osaka (in particular I think I added all the places I visited).

Comment

• Glennphilips
      Banned
      • Dec 2022

Massage chairs are a type of recliner that are designed to provide massage therapy to its users. They are typically equipped with a variety of features, such as vibrating motors, rollers, and airbags that help provide a full body massage. Some massage chairs even come with heating elements and settings to customize your massage. https://massagechairmag.com/best-mas...-fibromyalgia/

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎