• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mumma
    • Oct 2008

RAF SIMONS AW97/98 "St. John's" navy blue sweatshirt 46/S

RAF SIMONS
    navy sweatshirt

very rare sweatshirt from autumn/winter 1997/98 collection by Raf Simons. The construction at the first sight looks very basic but after short examination you will see how flattering the cut is -- slim sleeves with high arm holes, very sharp lines around the body, slightly twisted seams around the sleeve, raglan shoulder construction and very soft yet substantial fabric.

Exactly that piece was featured in the runaway show as well as in many editorials around that time. Truly archival item of Raf's early development. Regarding it's age the garment is in a excellent condition - the only usage you might see is on the front print. The fabric/size tag is missing, but I bought it myself many years ago and it's made out of 100% cotton, and the size is it46/S (chest measures around 50cm), made in Belgium.

I am asking 399$ 299$ + shipping from Vienna.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

PAUL HARNDEN SHOEMAKERS
    oiled jerkin jacket

famous jerkin jacket by Paul Harnden in a beautiful waxed olive cotton from couple of seasons ago. no need for descriptions. it's a mens version, so the size M fits more or less true to size. i think it works best for someone with it46/s or it 48/m. it was purchased at SONG in Vienna for around €1500. still in excellent used condition - as much as I love the jacket it doesn't really fit with rest of my closet, so hasn't been worn that much.

i am asking SOLD.
    measurements

shoulder to shoulder: 43cm
    arm pit to arm pit: 51.5cm
    sleeves: 65cm
    Last edited by mumma; 04-23-2016, 06:15 AM.
    LOUPEON — archival fashion project.
    Web store focused on collectible garments from avant-garde European designers.
    www.loupeon.com
  • mumma
    • Oct 2008

HELMUT LANG
    sleeveless bomber jacket with bondage straps

Helmut Lang bondage vest from autumn/winter 1998/1999 collection, shown on the runaway as the middle layering piece between the outerwear and the shirt .

It comes in a size it48 (fits rather slim and I would recommend it for someone of size it46/s or it48/m or it44/xs), and used excellent condition regarding its age. The only usage factor is very slightly pilling here and there (mostly inside), not really visible and I believe could be easily taken care of.

Made in Italy.

I am asking SOLD

////

VERONIQUE BRANQUINHO
    canvas jacket

fantastic, very rare, short jacket from Veronique's first men's collection for 2003/04 autumn/winter. The jacket was featured in the lookbook for that season in a leather version. Made out of timless thick cotton canvas fabric, and very nice, warm lining. Military detailing, bigger side pockets, and slim cut. You won't find this for sale anymore in that size and excellent, regarding the age of the garment, condition.

Made in Belgium. Size 46/S.

€SOLD

---

VERONIQUE BRANQUINHO
    pants

grey pinstriped wool fabric, from AW08/09 collection.
    they are size 48 but tailored to fit 46.
    excellent conidition, close to new. still have tags.

€SOLD.
    Last edited by mumma; 03-17-2016, 07:30 AM.
    www.loupeon.com

Comment

• mumma
      • Oct 2008

added Paul Harnden jerkin jacket.
      www.loupeon.com

Comment

• mumma
        • Oct 2008

added Raf Simons sweatshirt from aw97/98
        www.loupeon.com

Comment

• mumma
          • Oct 2008

Raf classical sweatshirt still available.
          www.loupeon.com

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎