X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • negroygris
    • Aug 2013

JULIUS_7 WHITE DENIM INSTALLATION S/S2018 [ACID GLACIERS;] AT H.LORENZO

This is very good, I love the jumpsuit. I got the same model but from the Gordini collab from years ago but in a lighter oz denim.
    Last edited by negroygris; 12-18-2017, 06:25 PM.
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL
  • goldsamxo
    • Jan 2017

Love how they used the SS18 NILØS shoes for the photos, gives a 90's feel. Love the display, enjoying the wash + dyes they did.
    Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• Jeroenr
      • May 2016

Yeah, this is good. Seems Tatsuro is getting back on track. But i dont like the shoes used. Would work better with boots. But thats just my opinion.

Comment

• negroygris
        • Aug 2013

I agree with Jeroenrthey could have styled the lookbook with backzips or the new S/S 18 twisted lace boots. Overall I am quite content.
        We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎