• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
    Bought NIN tickets for the San Antonio show next week for me and the girlfriend!

Wooooooooo!!!!

She wants to see Coldplay as well but christ, tickets are $100+ for nosebleed seats.
    Tell me you will not defile yourself by watching Coldplay after NIN?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Tell me you will not defile yourself by watching Coldplay after NIN?
      +tons.
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

I shall not :)
        Although if my girlfriend had her way she would hahahaha
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

My last purchase for a very long time. Got these A.F.Vandevorst boots for my wife. HAWT. A public thanks to MSFT for a 30% discount.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
            • Sep 2006

nice boots faust.

i recently purchased the coldplay album

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by SECRETSIDE
              so good. bummed these only got produced in 41+
              I happen to have them in 40 (and they also do exist in 39).
              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                nice boots faust.

i recently purchased the coldplay album
                Johnny, the ever antagonist Thanks for the compliments on the boost.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• alex.a
                  • Aug 2008

-V/A turtle neck(black)
                  -CCP turtle thumb neck (dark green)
                  -CCP jeans from 1996(havent received em yet but cant wait to see what is first collection looked like!)

Comment

• Secretside
                    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                    I happen to have them in 40 (and they also do exist in 39).
                    really? if you don't mind me asking, where did you get them? I've seen the boots on a number of sites and none have had them under 41. that's exciting to hear, I really love them.

Comment

• Johnny
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Johnny, the ever antagonist Thanks for the compliments on the boost.
                      No probs they are really nice.....antagonising people with coldplay..lulz!!

in real recent purchases news, i got some brown junya cords and some thom browne shirts...preppy is the way forward sz'rs!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dathugzz View Post
                        -V/A turtle neck(black)
                        -CCP turtle thumb neck (dark green)
                        -CCP jeans from 1996(havent received em yet but cant wait to see what is first collection looked like!)

Interestd to see what the early collection jeans look like when you get them. His first few seasons were very much classically done.

A bit late but the coat that's now your avatar was produced in an edition of three and is paper over leather. If I remember correctly there were 2 sz 46 and one in 48. Never seen them for sale on the scondhand market although I think all three went to japan.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          No probs they are really nice.....antagonising people with coldplay..lulz!!

in real recent purchases news, i got some brown junya cords and some thom browne shirts...preppy is the way forward sz'rs!
                          BTW, would you wear a second hand shirt? INA has plenty of TB oxfords for like $150 a pop.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• alex.a
                            • Aug 2008

just got the pants, theyre in used condition but the owner took good care of em theyre made of a strange combo of materials for a pair of pants mainly nylon and theyre is no ccp yello tags ...maybe it fell off or theyre was just none when he started, cause this is supposed to be one of its first pair of pants he ever done, still pretty well done but sz44, to tall to fit those but the feeling when worn is awesome so soft. the tags composition say: 10%kevlar,10%graphite,80%nylon(polyamide)...i dont even know what graphite is ahahahah!

**edit**thanks for the info chinorlz ...to bad theyre was only 3 done hehehe**

pictures of the tags
                            http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?i...1010784kh4.jpg

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

interesting... Carol's come a long long way since his early years that's for sure.

cool fabric blend though. The early seasons used a black on black woven label which you'll see show up from time to time.

As for the paper/leather coat. Don't worry. Even if one became available you are talking spending a minimum of probably around $6-8k for it. If you just like the style, nylon/poly versions of that coat show up on yahoo on the regular for around $1300-1500.

Comment

• BSR
                                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by SECRETSIDE View Post
                                really? if you don't mind me asking, where did you get them? I've seen the boots on a number of sites and none have had them under 41. that's exciting to hear, I really love them.
                                You're welcome: I got them in Paris' department store called "Printemps de l'Homme". They have a small Ann corner... almost nobody pay attention to, and surprisingly, among mostly mediocre pieces, they had the boots (but in small quantity: they had no pair in 41). That's the whole story!
                                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎