X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eat me
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Chant View Post
    Fashion Week hasn't begun yet. Some people are cool, some concentrated.

No offence, but I see no point in wearing designer clothes for the guys standing beside you.

Comment

• Johnny
      • Sep 2006

What a stupid comment. Why say "no offence" and then say something that you know can be taken as being very offensive. You saying this serves no purpose. It's just snide and banal. Why not just keep it to yourself? There does tend to be a lack of negative commenting on this board, and I think it's the better for it. It encourages people to post without fear of being pilloried. Many people benefit from this approach, and indeed you may be one of them.

Comment

• kbi
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by eat me View Post
        No offence, but I see no point in wearing designer clothes for the guys standing beside you.
        must admit that was the dumbest comment I've seen so far on SZ.

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
          seems like for some people its that time of the month! ease up with the bitchiness guys!
          Agree. You guys should calm down, take some vacation time and come to Paris. We aren't on SuFu here, are we ? Next time, I won't post anything.
          Btw it's the position of the sun and the shadows which give a false impression. The "guy beside me" is thin, and looks good.

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

I just wanted to say the same Fr...

Originally posted by Chant View Post
            Agree. You guys should calm down, take some vacation time and come to Paris. We aren't on SuFu here, are we ? Next time, I won't post anything.
            Btw it's the position of the sun and the shadows which give a false impression. The "guy beside me" is thin, and looks good.
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• MikeN
              • Nov 2007

Haha, damn it does look like I have boobs in that photo! I promise you this is not the case.

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

I think it is the Julius ls, i have the same one without the ripped hem in the same colour and it also looks like i have mens boobs...i have worked out a bit, but somehow it looks a bit strange...thus i wear another layer over it...so i can confirm that it does not necessarily have to do with being untrained and fat...

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                Haha, damn it does look like I have boobs in that photo! I promise you this is not the case.
                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                  • Mar 2009

moobs!

as i said before some people need 2 get some super size maxi pads!
                  Chant i love your group pics,fuuma that lanvin looks tres coolio.
                  The julius tee does stretch and loose its shape quite a bit.
                  As for the fat comment....when did all men have to be emmaciated to look good??
                  merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• scott.m
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by wire.artist
                    yeah, now take a walk, bare foot of course...
                    no offence right wire.artist?

Comment

• mass
                      • Sep 2006

feets

Comment

• SunshineSometime
                        • May 2008

Not everyone looks amazing all the time. Mike & the rest do not look uncomfortable in their clothes and not everyone has "ideal" proportions, so appreciate things for what they are.

I don't see why everyone takes waywt so seriously. It's just clothes. You shouldn't judge people based on photos we see of them.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

can we stop now, before i drop the fucking hammer?
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eat me
                            • May 2009

I'm not taking anything personal. It seems that putting people down for wearing/suggesting sandals, or some other popular "no-no's" is OK, yet expressing any kind of honest critique on one of the popular members waywt's is suddenly over the line.

Chant knows that whenever I comment on his pics I genuinely just look at the outfits provided and also enjoy most of his looks. Posting in this thread means opening yourself to opinions.

I honestly thought that the guys could make more effort in that pic, because it's a shame to own these things and not put them to good use. But hey, better edit that comment out and go The Sartorialist way - where everyone's happy and everyone else gets censored.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

I am not going to edit anything out - I'll just ban your ass. Here is a picture of a couple of guys after walking for 4 hours in Paris heat - you think we should've prettied up in front of a mirror?
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• galia
                                • Jun 2009

As a girl of modest upper proprtions (who never uses maxi pads thank you very much) this thread had inspired me to want a julius ls, until I read it was a trick of the light. After all, a shirt that gives fit men moobs could probably have the same effect on skinny chick, no?

Alas is appears that it is not so :(

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎