Thread: What are you wearing today?

Default Today

]
    Video

Quote Originally Posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
    SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Finally you managed to take a good pic holger
    Good stuff. That coat is on my personal grail list.
    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Amazing coat holger, and thos gloves can't be the julius you're waiting for, right ?
    But i'd have picked something bigger for the feet, it might be du to the photo but it makes a small-legs effect that doesnt suit the large top
    WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

mine as well mofiya

same here. anyone have fit pics of the short version?

only a certain ccp leather that is more holier for me

cant find it atm, but arto has a really nice fit of it

did anyone from here get the one that was up on j! yahoo a couple of days ago?

holger, do you find that the clip on the collar hard to keep in place?

i can't get it to hold and am considering moving it but it's not as easy as moving a button..

would be a shame to remove it, though. the clip looks truly astonishing

acne jacket
    random cutup scarf
    ann demeulemeester vest | trousers
    marjan pejoski shirt
    guidi lace-ups

sidenote:
    did have the vest lapels over the jacket.. somehow its just not on this pic..

Quote Originally Posted by endersgame View Post

i can't get it to hold and am considering moving it but it's not as easy as moving a button..
    Maybe try to press it in with a pair of pliers?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by JSebbe View Post
    would be a shame to remove it, though. the clip looks truly astonishing

acne jacket
    random cutup scarf
    ann demeulemeester vest | trousers
    marjan pejoski shirt
    guidi lace-ups

sidenote:
    did have the vest lapels over the jacket.. somehow its just not on this pic..
    i can dig it

^^^^
    i can dig it as well

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
    I love that undercover jacket. Don't understand why you had to take a picture like that when first posting though. Post another one as well.
    Only had a shot taken by the gf.. will do next time!

Thanks Faust.
    sargon97, those are my gf's slippers.. mine are burberry pattern slipers from chinese dollar store..

i like houseofdiss fit , looks pretty runway which works for a halloween fit , blazer fits nicely also

I have the same issue. it might be a matter of sizing, when the pattern is blown up from a presumably smaller original, the clip could be moved. I've found it to work nicely actually when I have a scarf underneath.

the lower part should be fairly easy to move though?
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

yes, same "problem", but not so bad for me ...
    Video

Quote Originally Posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
    SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Banned

Diesel is all about weird fitting - somewhere. If you move the hook, the Milano Master will have a heart-attack and ask the stores to ban you from the buyers' list.

I never use that hook on my coat, looks much better half open imo (like BSR is wearing it in the HOF or holger on this page).
    Problem solved!
    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

the male clip that joins the female clip is a few mm off to make it work right. but like a pant clip, it needs pressure to hold it. without pressure, i think it may still un-do itself even if positioned properly..

don't want to piss off vin diesel either. i'm sure he's built in GPS transponders in all this wares to track down offenders that do alterations. although i have to admit i moved the top most button a few mm away. it was so hard to button it..

still a fantastic coat and i'm waiting for the weather to get colder to take this bad boy out for a walk..

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Diesel is all about weird fitting - somewhere. If you move the hook, the Milano Master will have a heart-attack and ask the stores to ban you from the buyers' list.
    I hear he wants to forbid all the customers who buy his clothes to post pictures on the Internet. I think next season all the garments will come with a 55 page copyright agreement, like iTunes.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by JSebbe View Post
    only a certain ccp leather that is more holier for me

cant find it atm, but arto has a really nice fit of it
    well thats not so bad. i was afraid it will have a bit of a bell shape, ending at an awkward length in proportion to the body. i couldn't find arto's pic but if any of u have others i'd appreciate to see them. maybe over in ccp thread would be better...

oh and i think the collar looks best open...
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    I hear he wants to forbid all the customers who buy his clothes to post pictures on the Internet. I think next season all the garments will come with a 55 page copyright agreement, like iTunes.
    this cannot possibly be true can it? obviously impossible to enforce but its hard to discern truth from fiction with triple h these days...

it seem like there are two different short coat... these are with thumb hole and sleeve was slightly longer.
    Focusing on object details