• Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

love the fit christian , slim looks good on u

Comment

• JetLag
      • Jul 2008

Thanks Galia. I love Maison Fabre too and its history. This is where I learnt that gloves have to be tried on and chosen as precisely as shoes.
      Originally posted by danman
      If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

Haha, JetLag, your outfit reminds me of something... nice to see you around here . BTW, have you gone for the Doma necklace finally? Would love to see what it looks like...
        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• CommieRabbit
          • Oct 2007

MOOMINS MOTHERFUCKER

and fuck maison fabre

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

JetLag : Very nice to see your outfit here finally, and very nice Attachment coat, with his round tails.
            First step in the hardest, keep on posting now !

Nictan
            : Boots are RO's Stivaletto from previous season.

Yes, Mail-Moth, something new, a slim fit : the enabler in chief made me buy these Ann trousers on sale at L'E, and I had to find something to work with them. Saw Baizilla's fit and thought I'd go for something very fitted, and elegant - I tried to at least .
            Tried on first with the light grey DD boots, and changed my mind today, and went for the RO's, since the colours of the boots, even though kind of close to the jacket, made the lower part not homogeneous enough. Could have worn Ann's boots as well, but wanted to mix things.

Speaking of colours, I agree of course, I'm far away from the Mail-Moth standard.

Comment

• Wax
              • Sep 2009

I really like this outfit Christian - prefer it over your drop crotch!

Comment

• Chant
                Banned
                • Jun 2008

/\ Ledger, forgot to say that I was happy to see one of your pic again. But I'd like to see the coat you were wearing as well.

I understand your point of view, but I wasn't satisfied with the difference of colour between the trousers and the boots (too much contrast) and between the boots and the jacket (close, but not enough).

I like actually the contrast between the narrow hem of the trousers and the bulky toe box of the RO's, even though I understand that their clown shoes' looking like shape can be disturbing.

Comment

• I could see those ss10 deep red damir doma pants go really well with the grey and brown from that outfit. the black doesn't add anything. lovely fit and colour on the jacket though.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Ledger, stellar look. Christian, too, of course, but not crazy about the Doma boots (well, you knew that).
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• tomatous
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2009

With time Christian, that leather jacket may appear a closer shade to the boots. Mine has certainly changed in color over time.

hoods are a nice alternative to bluring out the face.

Comment

• Sombre
                        • Jan 2009

^Especially that one, as you can zip it up to completely cover your face . Who is it by?
                        An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                        I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• merkuri
                          • Sep 2009

the answer lies in the dick zipper.

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                          ^Especially that one, as you can zip it up to completely cover your face . Who is it by?

Comment

• humancrack
                            • Feb 2008

Comment

• scott.m
                              • Mar 2009

you look like shit, i hate this.
                              looks awesome ray, definitely enjoying it. i still say alter the length a little but thats my pref.

Comment

• SuperTurboTaco
                                • Oct 2009

hoods are a nice alternative to bluring out the face.[/QUOTE]

Just wondering the reasons people blur/ don`t show their face? I can understand you might want to keep what you look like private.

Perhaps you want the clothes speak for themselves? As for myself , I feel people are more than just hangers and what you look like plays a big part in how the clothes suit you. I`m a luddite, but perhaps when I get a digital camera or scanner I will post a shot here ugly mug and all!

Just wondering the reason for others??

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎