• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

Originally posted by Nikov View Post
    this doesn't count?
    Gotta admit this is kinda borderline. I drape it to look like a scarf because i am not a huge fan of hoodies. Especially not under blazers...
    Sorry.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BBYY View Post
      rilu, I really don't like your glasses. This + burgundy Dr Martens makes you look very childish.
      Such a cunty and useless comment. Luckily it was directed at someone far more diplomatic than I.
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by genevieveryoko View Post
        two words: yohji yamamoto.

was it this collection that you were inspired by?

>>>>>

such an amazing collection...it would be a real treat if someone had all the images and could share them.

how's this for a bit of color...
        Not to be weird, but I believe the collection above is CDG AW96, with all the flocked velvets, no? Awesome collection, btw. Lots of "wants" from that collection...

MrBueys: still can't get over the cashmere knit layering vest - huge inspiration.

Also, I'm waiting patiently for the SZ holiday drama/always-epic catty-bickering to begin since it's so dull in Atlanta.

Anyone?

MBD
        "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
        It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
        My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• kuugaia
          • Feb 2010

^ You're a bitch! And you're...you're...fat! Yeah!

Originally posted by Dane View Post
          Such a cunty and useless comment. Luckily it was directed at someone far more diplomatic than I.
          Agreed. Sometimes I wonder if we're more cunty now or more sensitive. Maybe both.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Comment

• cowsareforeating
            • Jan 2011

Waitin for new fits to LOOK AT :]
            fits have been mainly great recently

^ ive always wanted to meet n hang out with you. you seem like a nice non-judgemental kind of guy that would be fun to travel with.

Christmas alone and its too cold for my wussy sensibilities to wear fun clothes. wearing like 10 hoodies and leggings under jeans. and i live in california... makes me feel like im missing out on all the waywt fun

Luckily I have dogs to hang out with. Happy holidays

Comment

• cowsareforeating
              • Jan 2011

^ actually in palo alto right now. its actually 35 degrees. nobody in cali owns clothes for that weather lol

edit: my fault. copped too many leathers not enough coats n sweaters. trying to fix that

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

semi unrelated but I like your blog my friend. Makes me miss the days that I used to climb back in Boston :) Not enough hours in the day anymore and my gear sits in the closet unused.
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                  • Jan 2011

^ been wondering that for years.
                  but then again I stopped getting surprised by sz's depth of... expertise???

and A if we're ever in the same area i'm dragging you to go climbing.

also flattered that you read any of my silly ramblings

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

I don't get to see my family this xmas because my schedule at the hospital sucks this year. That's somethin! Gonna be dropping you a line soon btw ;)

Oh man... I'm gonna get rocked. At my best I could do a 5.10 and then I'd be done for the day. Last time I climbed was I think a year ago and I was getting killed on 5.8s hahaha Regardless, it'll be fun. Who knows... depending on my current projects and a fellowship I'm going to go for out at Stanfy I may end up in PA in a year or two!
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
                      ^ actually in palo alto right now. its actually 35 degrees. nobody in cali owns clothes for that weather lol

edit: my fault. copped too many leathers not enough coats n sweaters. trying to fix that
                      That's centigrade, right? ;) Was just at Facebook a couple of weeks ago and it was 75F. Had packed for Seattle-esque weather and was way over-dressed. Can hardly believe it has dropped that much in ~3 weeks!

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                        • Jan 2011

^ yeah it can hit 70.. in the sun at like 1 pm. most of the day it stays around 40 degrees.. basically anytime not between 11 and 3

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                          • Oct 2011

^ yeah it can hit 70.. in the sun at like 1 pm. most of the day it stays around 40 degrees.. basically anytime not between 11 and 3
                          This was like 7:30AM, right in downtown by the Palantir offices; probably my New England and English roots showing. Just seeing the sun makes me think it's 10 degrees warmer

Comment

• swrecked
                            • Sep 2011

I'm visiting my parents for the holidays in Saratoga (very close to Palo Alto) and it does seem pretty cold here, especially at night. I don't remember it being this cold growing up here.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post
                              Not to be weird, but I believe the collection above is CDG AW96, with all the flocked velvets, no? Awesome collection, btw. Lots of "wants" from that collection...
                              i think that's right. i'm sure it would pack even more punch when seen as a whole though i have yet to see it.
                              http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• sCrAtChy
                                • Oct 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡