Thread: What are you wearing today?

Quote Originally Posted by zamb View Post
    this results in people who refuse to alter the clothes to suit their bodies and end up wearing jackets/ coats and other tops with the sleeves too long. Pants with the hems too long and they never get to enjoy the clothes or have it look it's best on them.
    Man I'm usually the biggest advocate for altering/tailoring garments to fit properly but it's just backfired in my face.

I bought a pair of Rick Astair cropped trousers and had them altered to fit my waist (they were too big to sit at my waist and too small to sit lower on my hip-bone) but looked great everywhere else.

The alteration was done as best as possible but it was a tricky one to perform so it's quite obvious if you're looking for it.

About 6mo ago I started a new fitness regime and I've subsequently lost cm's across my entire body - now even with the alteration they're too big again - not just in the waist now but as a whole the garment doesn't look right anymore.

I don't really know what to do with them now since they've been obviously altered. I can't imagine anyone would buy them altered?

some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by ahn View Post
    I don't really know what to do with them now since they've been obviously altered. I can't imagine anyone would buy them altered?
    there are numerous occasions in the classifieds where altered garments got sold

Quote Originally Posted by rickandjulius View Post
    Oh wow, it's almost like people's tastes change over time!
    dude you tend to change your opinion even in the same post
    ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

U should change ur name to dillyanddally... After all ur username is rickandjulius I've never seen someone go so fast from that to full ccp but what's after ccp? Aitor? old navy? Only ur tumbler will know.

Quote Originally Posted by upsilonkng View Post
    U should change ur name to dillyanddally... After all ur username is rickandjulius I've never seen someone go so fast from that to full ccp but what's after ccp? Aitor? old navy? Only ur tumbler will know.
    Can you elaborate?

I dont see there is a need of time frame for wearing what I like.
    Focusing on object details

Upsilon, shut the fuck up.

Everyone else. Please stop bickering over me. I'll just stop posting. For the betterment of this wonderful forum.

Why are you being so melodramatic? Did you expect to post an outfit and only receive praise?

Quote Originally Posted by guardimp View Post
    Why are you being so melodramatic? Did you expect to post an outfit and only receive praise?
    Are you an idiot? I don't need praise but this isn't exactly worth subjecting myself to.

Quote Originally Posted by guardimp View Post
    He's clearly not bothered by the responses to his outfit, rather it is the needless chain of harsh remarks following his recent enthusiasm for CCP.

Know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by gregor View Post
    is js the next phase after ccp?

will we soon see the rest of sz's ccp fans clad in furry zebra shoes and shrek jumpsuits?
    CCP is end of the line. Only way to go is more CCP or just start from square one

Quote Originally Posted by upsilonkng View Post
    what's after ccp?
    nothin'
    pix

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

/\ Well it's official, I will burn in hell!

BSR perfect ccp silhouette! is that prosthetic u-soles you're wearing?
    Last edited by Lois Grüveltner; 05-12-2015 at 04:13 AM.

That road to hell is amazing. With that normcore thing you can go back at step 1. Infinite loop.

And poor rickandjulius, i remember doing the same some years ago. Jumping/trying every designers that was cool beans and post waywt everywhere to get internet points because my life sucked and all.

Never had that kind of harsh remarks tho :/

So i feel you rickandjulius.
    Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

I swear, the reactions here sometimes, people should just take a deep breath and gtfo. At least, if you're going to flame someone for some "immoral fast shopping", add a comment about his fit. There are people here, flaming rick&julius, who only use this forum to sell their shit: post more fits or talk less shit.
    R&J, you should just keep looking and posting a fit or two when you feel they are good enough. If that really becomes a problem, I'm sure mods will delete/ban you without the help of fashion Inquisition.
    Is just like gregor said, your last fit gives a very "boring" vibe, looks a bit like some normcore ccp (can't really find another way to say it). I remember shuit wearing that shirt, in white though, and the result was spectacular. But he's way thinner, (and a fashion god) that's probably a reason as well.
    Eternity is in love with the productions of time

BSR killin it!! great CCP fit, is the shirt last season's Rick blood?

in regards to r/j's fit, like everyone else has said, not a good fit and not put together great for something in the $4K-$6k range but if u gave the same outfit to shuit he would destroy it as usual.
    the only real prob i have w/ r/j is that crazy shit he said about women like 6 months ago, and his general flipflopness even in the course of a single post" i don't like this but the clothes are cool i guess it's pretty great" is 2/3rds of his posts.

I've seen CCP work perfect on short (slim) people though. From personal experience many CCP trousers will never work for me due to my soccer / football legs.
    His outfit looks just ok to me. But it doesn't does CCP any justice.
    Bit unnecessary to fire at him this much.. It almost looks like some here are forbidding him to buy CCP.
    I have to agree that his taste keeps changing, yet I don't see any problem with that.. It's his money.
    a fish out of water dies

Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by fit magna caedes View Post
    Yeah, if I'm honest I still find that whole spiel difficult to forget/forgive, probably tilts my reaction against his fits. Pretty sure it was the prompt for Fuuma's quote in BSR's sig? Was certainly a fucking stupid/thoughtless set of comments.
    what did he say? I missed this
    a fish out of water dies

Triggerdiscipline

This went to my personal inspo folder, what a great fit.

Fantastic, trigger. Even the excessive stacking works.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine