Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

Yup, my thoughts exactly. It looks like even the most delicate move would make the whole shoulder construction fall apart.
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

not much i can ever do about the shoulder situation. i think the front looks tight because the scarf goes all the way to the waist almost

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
        not much i can ever do about the shoulder situation. i think the front looks tight because the scarf goes all the way to the waist almost
        You said you're wearing a sweater under...maybe that's making it worse?
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• kunk75
          Banned
          • May 2008

yeah maybe not helping. have it over a tee now and its fine

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
            • Aug 2010

bunch of great fits lately

a few days ago, wearing my new cdg trousers
            it's now too warm for them..

Comment

• CHRIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2006

ooh what's the jacket? the pants look nice -- i've also been moving into looser territory as of late

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
                • Aug 2010

leather is from lad musician.

i must write more about this pants though ,
                they are made of a really thick wool, boiled, heavy heavy weight..
                i fall in love with the signature cut and find the perfect fabric combo there.. can't wait next winter !

Comment

• savant
                  • Jul 2011

nice fit and combo septseptsept

i am going for a similar fit too - leather + slim trousers and oxford shoes

Comment

• HWith
                    • May 2007

Heh, I wouldn't call Sept's trousers slim... They look really good, what are they?

EDIT: I am obviously blind. Okay, so they're CdG, lemme try again: What season?

Comment

• Vanna
                      • May 2008

Shucks, Rosenrot, Sept, and Will you all look awesome. Will and Shucks make Rick look sexy.

At my friends opening:

The Viridi-Anne linen/cotton trench
                      CdG H+ zip up dress shirt
                      YY PH wool pants
                      Prada combat boots
                      Random jewelry
                      Home made clutch

Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• trentk
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by killah View Post
                        lot of nice fits as of late. i really like that photo trentk
                        thanks (despite the fact that I accidentally left the ISO way too high, covering my coat in digital noise)
                        "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

trent - nice sharp silhouette u got there. tho maybe i'd either go with black T, OR black footwear. feel that the gray T and ur kicks are kinda competing for attention now, u know...?

vanna, thx and right back at ya. this sloppy artist/columbo thing u got going is nice. combats really ground the look well. and first i read ur post and was like oh no there's gonna be a clutch here, and then i saw the pic of it and now i'm thinking it's awesome. gimme one!

kunk - i dunno - i kinda always like this constricted look on you. as long as u can move without busting the seams, i say go for it.

and sept - u do awkward well. that's a compliment btw.

Comment

• avout
                            • Nov 2011

First fit!

CDGH+/Oak/DRKSHDW/Rick

Comment

• Macro
                              • Apr 2008

Sept, great fit as always. You have a really acute sense of balancing odd proportions with grace.
                              every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• Vanna
                                • May 2008

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                                trent - nice sharp silhouette u got there. tho maybe i'd either go with black T, OR black footwear. feel that the gray T and ur kicks are kinda competing for attention now, u know...?

vanna, thx and right back at ya. this sloppy artist/columbo thing u got going is nice. combats really ground the look well. and first i read ur post and was like oh no there's gonna be a clutch here, and then i saw the pic of it and now i'm thinking it's awesome. gimme one!

kunk - i dunno - i kinda always like this constricted look on you. as long as u can move without busting the seams, i say go for it.

and sept - u do awkward well. that's a compliment btw.
                                Aww, thanks Shucks! I've really been loving your fits, especially with the socks. As far as the clutch is concerned, totally get where you were coming from with your initial thought. Though if you want one, that can totally be arranged.
                                Life is a hiiighway

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎