Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timberlakeld
    • Mar 2010

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

C-diem backzip

Last edited by timberlakeld; 10-30-2010, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• jgan85
      • Apr 2008

for the ladies, this seller has a fair number of CDG, Yohji, and Issey items, all ending in slightly more than 4 days time..

________
      COLORADO MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
      Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• xeraphim
        • Nov 2008

timberlakeld, please remove the linea piece! already going for it.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
          • Oct 2010

THANKS FOR REMEMBERING the Junya-loving GURLS!

Originally posted by jgan85 View Post
          for the ladies, this seller has a fair number of CDG, Yohji, and Issey items, all ending in slightly more than 4 days time..

http://shop.ebay.com/papiercompany/m.html
          Yay. Thanks for posting - I've been looking for a replacement for one of my beloved Junya parachute tops since 2003. Hehe. If anyone sees one, please pass along a PM.

MTB
          "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
          It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
          My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• jgan85
            • Apr 2008

welcome! ah yes make that "a fair number of CDG, Yohji, and Issey items" + Junya as well.
            ________
            Anime Videos
            Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post
              Yay. Thanks for posting - I've been looking for a replacement for one of my beloved Junya parachute tops since 2003. Hehe. If anyone sees one, please pass along a PM.

MTB
              There is always one or two on Yahoo Japan. Awesome collection that was.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                • Oct 2010

Junya Parachute 2002? 2003?

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                There is always one or two on Yahoo Japan. Awesome collection that was.
                YES! I have a dress from that collection with an attached parachute/backpack/apocalypse gear in a green floral french country pattern -- I love it so much that I've never been able to bear taking the tags off. So immanently wearable, nonetheless. I also have two other tanks with so many straps it usually takes me 3 or 4 tries to get either one on. Less wearable but utterly worth it.

This is such a fantastic forum -- I love to see that there are other people who are as, ahem, interested in artistry and the artisanal (or simply ill) as I am.

Further, the "tricks" -- translating Yahoo.jp -- a longtime dream of mine!, taking dibs to avoid getting into bidding wars...brilliant.

The "hive mind" is in this case is undoubtedly more than the sum of it's parts.

Thanks Faust, MBT
                Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 10-30-2010, 04:29 PM. Reason: typo
                "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• klangspiel
                  • Apr 2007

not so cheap but very cool. cdgh+ washed polyester coat with layered waistcoat.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

these layered pieces from the current collection are sick, I have a lighter wool coat + blazer (couldn't make up my mind) and I love them.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Yes, almost walked out of the New York CDG boutique with that exact same coat.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

my resistance was not as succesful, hence the long classifieds thread

speaking of CDG, couple of evergreen pieces:

black poly coat, S

dip dyed knit, S
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• doldrums
                          • Dec 2008

^ I've been having such a CDG epiphany lately...mouth watering just looking at those pieces.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
                            ^ I've been having such a CDG epiphany lately...mouth watering just looking at those pieces.
                            me too, for some reason. I guess I forgot some of the great pieces and the current h+ collection has awoken me

I tried on a dipped H+ Evergreen suit at Harvey's in Berlin, medium grey with a barely visible stripe, with the hem a light beige colour similar to the knit's stripe above, and same for the waistline of the trousers. beautiful suit, felt awesome when worn, I wish could've afforded it

Comment

• mononon
                              • Sep 2009

picked up the cdg h+ dipped blazer in black / reddish colour - super beautiful indeed. had the pants held for my at maxfield, when i went to get them, the SA holding them for me misplaced them, and never got the pants . jacket is nice on it's own too though (thanks RCM)
                              calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Big hoofed Carol Boots,
                                seems can be had at decent price in decent condition
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎