Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • merkuri
    • Sep 2009

^true enough, but i've rarely seen the black one for so cheap. was $499 iirc.

Comment

• Trendy Andy
      • Jun 2007

I wear mine with my RO sneaks or Linea boots. You can also wear them with low tops with your street gear. Its a lot more versatile than you imagine. They're not skinny cargos.

Originally posted by GANESA View Post
      I saw those the other day.. Very tempting. I as-well do not think that I could pull them off.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
        I'm confused. If a scarf is made of warm material, it's functional. If it's made of thin material, it's aesthetic. Right? I mean, in general, how much functionality can a scarf have.

EDIT: And I'm sure there's a scarf version of the utilikilt. I just don't want to know.
        I guess I should have been clearer... what I meant was that these scarves have quite a lot of dangly bits here and there and IMO makes them kind of "loud". The certainly look nice in photos but wearability to me is questionable. Then again, the prices seem to be very reasonable so it could easily be a fun piece that someone keeps in their closet.

reading the profile of the designer is pretty neat though, doing it all themself... I give them props!
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

Good luck, ardeetee.
          Last edited by beardown; 11-11-2009, 01:48 AM.
          Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• humancrack
            • Feb 2008

thats a pretty good price

Comment

• Trendy Andy
              • Jun 2007

That's exactly how I would have responded about those scarves, well....along those lines. Fun novelty pieces to wear on festive occasions, but nothing more.

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
              I guess I should have been clearer... what I meant was that these scarves have quite a lot of dangly bits here and there and IMO makes them kind of "loud". The certainly look nice in photos but wearability to me is questionable. Then again, the prices seem to be very reasonable so it could easily be a fun piece that someone keeps in their closet.

reading the profile of the designer is pretty neat though, doing it all themself... I give them props!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                Some of the photos of the scarves in motion are epic. That being said, not sure how functional these scarves can be. Sold at Rick Owens and Calvin Klein...
                I thought I had seen these before! The bastards are 1800 eu a piece... incredibly bulky and huge. I am gonna make one myself.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                  Then again, the prices seem to be very reasonable so it could easily be a fun piece that someone keeps in their closet.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post

Haha i thought I read somewhere that they were $200-500 each. Heirlooms pricing experience though elevates the pricing scheme to "rape level"!
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• tomatous
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2009

May want to pick up some discounted halloween webbing at walmart to get to work on your own.. (Im kidding, but look at her shoulder!)

Comment

• agentred
                        • Jul 2009

^ Actually it looks like she's drowning in gallons of ejaculate

Comment

• Raw Edge
                          • Jan 2008

i dont get why the women in men's suits in the ccp thread strikes everyone as vulgar, and this Cumshot Scarf made it to good finds!?

Comment

• beardown
                            rekoner
                            • Feb 2009

removed

taken down per request.
                            Last edited by beardown; 11-11-2009, 05:37 PM.
                            Originally posted by mizzar
                            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• agentred
                              • Jul 2009

Please take down the link beardown, it's now an auction.

Although I doubt anyone won't be able to find this, so if prospective buyers want to avoid a bidding war please PM me, gracias,

Comment

• huckleberry
                                • Jul 2009

whoever bid on it is silly as it will most likely reach far higher than $550 now

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎