X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

Can't wait for the new NIN

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
      Can't wait, obviously! Also, a huge hurray for Trent remastering old NIN. The remastered Pretty Hate Machine is simply astounding on my house system. No other record I own comes close. This is a compelling enough reason for buying a turntable.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• derpington
        • Oct 2009

I'm cautiously optimistic about the new NIN EP. I feel like their last few albums have been very musically samey and pretty boring, but I love Trent's soundtrack work with Atticus Ross, so I'm hoping this is more in that vein but with vocals.

When I read about The Fragile release with 37 bonus tracks, I got very excited, but then I read vinyl only, and all my excitement vanished. I do not understand vinyl elitism, as lossless digital will be more accurate to the actual sound of the recorded music and the medium itself is much more transportable, durable, easier to play on a variety of systems, etc. I'm sure at some point someone will rip the vinyl to .flac, and I'll Paypal Trent $20 or something.

Comment

• Anton
          • Oct 2014

Classic....

I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
          My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• Anton
            • Oct 2014

Album for today's early morning train ride...

Comment

• holajr
              • Feb 2011

Coincidentally, I've been alternating between Massive Attack and Kazuki Tomokawa (友川 かずき) albums to fill in the silence these past few days.

Here is the latter in 1080p. I was lucky enough to see him in a one-off performance before he attended a friend's wedding in Taiwan and it was as uniquely transcendent as Leonard Cohen can be.

[not sure why my the dimensions of my embedded video are larger than the ones linked above, is using the video tag not the proper way?]

Comment

• holajr
                • Feb 2011

I apologize for the double post but the follow-up album on my playlist is too beautiful not to share. I apologize if I'm mistaken.

Comment

• Kœnig
                  • Jan 2015

Gang of Four, the first two albums Entertainment and Solid Gold.

Comment

• Anton
                    • Oct 2014

Yet again....listening to this:

Comment

• Kœnig
                      • Jan 2015

^ Incredibly dark and beautiful album. He was on the production for Bjork's last album interestingly.

Comment

• oscarperress
                        • Nov 2015

Currently just listening through 'The Cynic' by Monte Cazazza, as well scaring my cat (accidentally of course) by blasting the 'SUBSTANCES EP' by IC3PEAK, for about the hundredth time. He just does not understand the concept of a portable speaker, not his fault I guess.

Comment

• Bodique
                          • Mar 2012

Guys, you should check it)

«Страдания жизни неразумной приводят к сознанию необходимости разумной жизни.»
                          Лев Николаевич Толстой

Comment

• clamence
                            • Feb 2017

Comment

• goldsamxo
                              • Jan 2017

Currently stuck on the album, 'Pale Awakening' by The Frozen Autumn. My music taste has quickly become Cold Cave & affiliated sounds - so my Spotify is just constantly pumping out the gothic-synth jams. Really enjoying the most recent Drab Majesty record - while I checked out the new Future record that dropped today & was pleasantly surprised.
                              Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                              Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• mamooon
                                • Jun 2015

Fell in love with the new EP of Felix Leifur: Not so-minimal, break'ish deep-house with an extremly jazzy vibe, the EP runs all day in the office whilest looking out of the window, watching the weather go nuts (snow, rain, sunshine).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎