Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DanielHXV
    • Nov 2013

My new single I just released. Its slow, dark, influenced by Salem, Depeche Mode, Deftones, NIN and Slowdive. I noticed there were textures and sounds in those bands I love that wasn't in my music. So i started this journey and this is the first release of the year.

Soundcloud: http://bit.ly/HXVWDWGFH
    Spotify: http://spoti.fi/2lSW5FI
    iTunes: http://apple.co/2m9AKdF

Comment

• mne
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Anton View Post
      Album for today's early morning train ride...

My 'coming of age' album !! Too many memories surrounding it. Recently revisited it - 10 years later still feels the same.

Comment

• Lex1017
        • Jul 2015

Comment

• Anton
          • Oct 2014

Sunny afternoon music...

I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
          My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

/\ These are great! Thanks, Anton.

Inclement weather morning music

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Awry-Sans
              • Jan 2017

Returning to this one as of late. Big ups for his work this year too

Comment

• HOCHIMINH
                • Nov 2016

One of my favourite bands. Sadly the singer Kei Goto passed away.

Comment

• mamooon
                  • Jun 2015

ionnalee; SAMARITAN
                  made in alliance with COMME des GARÇONS
                  ;)

Comment

• nekrophile
                    • May 2011

Night music.

Comment

• Anton
                      • Oct 2014

Some classics today...

I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
                      My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• DudleyGray
                        • Jul 2013

Tangerine Dream has piqued my interest. This is RIYL GY!BE F# A# ∞:

And enjoying this, as early electronic music is really appealing to me currently:

From Wiki:

"This is the first Tangerine Dream album to feature their now classic sequencer-driven sound, which launched the Berlin School genre.
                        On hearing a set of recordings Edgar Froese and Christopher Franke had made earlier in the year at Skyline Studios in Berlin, Virgin Records' Richard Branson offered the group a five-year contract and was keen for them to record in UK. A huge modular Moog synthesizer was bought with the advance and the trio arrived at The Manor, in Shipton-on-Cherwell, Oxfordshire in the winter of 1973.[5]

The entire album was recorded in less than six weeks, with the first recording session taking place on 20 November 1973. Some of the music was recorded with the help of Froese's wife, Monique. Interviewed by Mark J. Prendergast, Froese recalled:

'Phaedra was the first album in which many things had to be structured. The reason was that we were using the Moog sequencer (all driving bass notes) for the first time. Just tuning the instrument took several hours each day, because at the time there were no pre-sets or memory banks. We worked each day from 11 o'clock in the morning to 2 o'clock at night. By the 11th day we barely had 6 minutes of music on tape. Technically everything that could go wrong did go wrong. The tape machine broke down, there were repeated mixing console failures and the speakers were damaged because of the unusually low frequencies of the bass notes. After 12 days of this we were completely knackered. Fortunately, after a two-day break in the countryside a new start brought a breakthrough. 'Mysterious Semblance' was recorded on Dec 4th. Pete and Chris were asleep after a long day's recording session so I invited my wife, Monique, into the studio. I called in the studio engineer and recorded it in one take on a double-keyboarded Mellotron while Monique turned the knobs on a phasing device. This piece is on the record exactly as it was recorded that day. And this practice was to continue for the rest of the session.[5]'
                        The title track was originally based on an improvisation recorded in the studio, and unintentionally exhibits one of the limitations of the analog equipment used at the time. As the equipment warmed up, some of the oscillators began to detune (they were highly temperature-sensitive), which was responsible for some of the changes in the music towards the end of the piece."

Funny that Richard Branson was involved with them, I just think of him as billionaire eccentric even though I know he's Virgin Records dude.
                        bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• mne
                          • Mar 2016

Maggie Rogers - Dog Years

Comment

• Traffic Warden
                            • Jan 2016

Mahler's Piano Quartet in A Minor. I think he composed it when he was 16? Jesus.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

The new Depeche Mode. A major disappointment. :(
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• goldsamxo
                                • Jan 2017

Yeah that new Depeche Mode was incredibly awful.
                                I just broke my Cold Cave CD today, its been in my CD player in my car for months & I've played it so much that it finally just, broke. Kinda funny since I'm getting my second Cold Cave tattoo tonight - so it's a perfect send off.
                                Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                                Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎