Thread: Carol Christian Poell

No keys push to start
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

What irritates me about that Seal picture is that it looks like he can actually move in his.

Quote Originally Posted by philip nod View Post
    No keys push to start
    Awesome.

Dude has so many custom orders. Would love to see his wife in some of the woman's-wear.

No keys push to start
    ugh groan ohhh man that hurt my brain i'm tortured now and in the ccp thread no less. thats like the new rickroll

blackandyellowblackandyellowblackandyellowblackand yellow

here u go:

iwhipmyhairbackandforthiwhipmyhairbackandforthiwhi pmyhairbackandforth
    iwhipmyhairbackandforthiwhipmyhairbackandforth
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

No keys push to start
    Like the Diablo

pretty sure that is his usual white leather jacket and white boots which are simply reflecting the neon stage lighting.

^ don't think so, can't get any more yellow than this

click for more

ah ah ah ! I stand corrected

Damn.. that is banana yellow. Somehow, I don't mind it on him. Would probably look bad on a caucasian.

when Carol does colour, he doesn't fuck around
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

It's like a lambo, colour doesn't matter. You would be bad ass looking anyway.

But like a lambo it's only for the rockstars!

Hm. I just discovered that pnp firenze will carry his stuff from this season on. That would make at least 3 new stores this season (along with number 4 and ink).

Are they following some sort of opening up or did they dismiss other stores for the new ones?

No, they just religiously read SZ
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

hey hey,

been awhile. and i'm a bit late on this topic but in addition to cuddly's blue and strangery and notorioust's black dipped sneaks, my early delivery 09 black groil high sneaks have a distinctly purple dip. i purchased them from a member here and i believe they were first delivery. i don't have a camera but maybe the member i purchased them from will post pics...

josh

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gt2-josh View Post
    hey hey,

been awhile. and i'm a bit late on this topic but in addition to cuddly's blue and strangery and notorioust's black dipped sneaks, my early delivery 09 black groil high sneaks have a distinctly purple dip. i purchased them from a member here and i believe they were first delivery. i don't have a camera but maybe the member i purchased them from will post pics...

josh

Everything can be found in The ultimate CCP geek thread, you just have to ask.

That's such a great thread. Thanks for taking the time to create it, Christian.

First run was chocolatey. Later dips have the blue tone. Both look good and I've never seen one that truly looked black.

thanks christian!! that was quick :)

that's exactly the color i was referencing. hope you and b and the master are well!!

josh

ps whoa! just compared the drips and realized those aren't similar to my pair, those are my pair. awesome! thanks again c!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peasant View Post
    I've never seen one that truly looked black.
    mine are truly black (in a ccp black kinda way)

Last edited by eton97; 03-19-2011 at 08:12 AM.
    you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Quote Originally Posted by merz View Post
    I thought to ask the question here at the risk of being admonished for a question that relates to fit, though it may be appropriate after all..

a very common issue observed with cardol's footwear in general and the tornado zip boots in particular has been a comparatively-wide shaft, the sort that does not at all work with the slimmer trouser fit. case in point:

I have also noticed that some iterations of the tornado boot have had a slimmer fit through the shaft and narrower profile in general, perhaps more comparable to taller guidis, and i'm wondering which season had this sort of a more streamlined appearance to them, or if this is simply a matter of choosing an appropriately-sized pair.

Merz,

I think its a combination of Skinny legs/ too big a pair etc.
    also know that the seamless version of the tornados are unusually wide. ive tried on a few and never had this problem, even in bigger sizes, but I have thick calves/ ankles, so I dint know......

Speaking of which, some dude negotiated selling me a pair last night, agreed to meet him today and suddenly he seems to have changed his mind. weird.............
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

yeah, i think zamb is right, the seamless do fit wider as opposed to the other ones. i think the wider ones are from 09...

Quote Originally Posted by jscl View Post
    yeah, i think zamb is right, the seamless do fit wider as opposed to the other ones. i think the wider ones are from 09...
    Thirded on the seamless ones. I believe this is secondary to the construction process and limitations on sculpting of the leather and shaft with a singular piece construction. My earlier (2006 I believe) tornados are not too tight or too loose and can be worn either way. The first appearance of the scarred boots from 2007 continued the medium shaft... maybe slightly on the wider side.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "