• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chant
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by huckleberry View Post
    Woah, that collection really is noisy. Hope its just the audio on the video that exacerbates the problem. I got the parka in the end as the seller wanted the money faster than the other buyers could provide, sorry to the others who missed out, il let you know if I have any sizing issues etc
    Did you listen properly ? It's a specific soundtrack. But it means that the sound of the clothes in motion was an important point of the collection for CCP.

Comment

• huckleberry
      • Jul 2009

I understand it was relevant to the collection, I am just wondering how the noise of the parachute will be in normal wear.

Comment

• fenrost
        Banned
        • Mar 2009

I am just wondering how the noise of the parachute will be in normal wear.
        quite noisy, but with constant wear it will eventually soften up and less noise.. anyway, the parachutes are rain coats. so i dont think the sound will be an issue if wear under the rain... sound should be minimum when folded into the garments... i really dig the leather vest/bag pack version... in darker colors of course..

Last edited by fenrost; 11-21-2009, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• ironman
          • Apr 2008

why in darker colours? i personally really like the outfit in the screenshot of greys and whites

Comment

• huckleberry
            • Jul 2009

Thanks for the reassurance fenfrost, I will probably be wearing the jacket with the raincoat layer on the inside mainly anyway so as you say the sound should be concealled.
            I agree with ironman, I love the picture posted, especially because of the beige tone. I think it allows the details to be seen easier.

Comment

• seenmy
              • May 2009

im slightly concerned that your saying you purchased this jacket?as Im assuming its the same one I purchased last weekend and paid for

Comment

• bestial
                • Jun 2008

oh my, what? this will be interesting and I have start to say I'm sorry if this is true and the seller is a jerk off. someone should start PM'ing him and maybe start checking out CC-companies and Paypal, don't wait to long!

Comment

• seenmy
                  • May 2009

he seems legit,spoke on phone etc but this dosent add up il wait for his reply to pm and huckleberrys

Comment

• fenrost
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                    why in darker colours? i personally really like the outfit in the screenshot of greys and whites
                    personal preferences.

i tried a dark green-blue-ish version and it's still haunting me.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                      • Nov 2006

Thanks for the reassurance fenfrost, I will probably be wearing the jacket with the raincoat layer on the inside mainly anyway so as you say the sound should be concealled.
                      I agree with ironman, I love the picture posted, especially because of the beige tone. I think it allows the details to be seen easier.
                      I tried this on in Paris at l'eclaireur rue herold. While it is mindblowingly beautiful to look at, I can not imagine using this for anything other than a wall decoration. If you decide to leave the 'raincoat' [hardly true; would not get this wet] layer in the inside, you're gonna turn the jacket into a human sweat lodge. The inner layer has no way of dissipating your body heat. And of course the sound of the inner layer is extremely audible, in any of the three configurations. Best for a cocktail party I suppose, especially if you're in need of some attention.

Originally posted by seenmy View Post
                      im slightly concerned that your saying you purchased this jacket?as Im assuming its the same one I purchased last weekend and paid for
                      That is troubling, I hope nothing sinister has occurred.

Comment

• sshum88
                        • Dec 2007

Is the CCP jacket in question the one that was listed on SuFu here:

I thought about putting in an offer but remembered seeing something on Styleforum. The same seller was also selling items on Styleforum and there appeared to be some issues as noted here:

I'm not sure what happened at the end of the day but may be worth a follow-up. Perhaps Jet is also a member here?

Originally posted by seenmy View Post
                        Originally posted by eat me
                        If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• fenrost
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2009

depending what garment tho, some of the parachutes like the leather vest, can be zipped inside.. i d' still imagine there will be some sound if they are just folded inside.

is this parka u guys bought?

Last edited by fenrost; 11-21-2009, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• fenrost
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2009

anyway, thought u guys might wanna look at this, although there seems to have no conclusions.

but he have dealt with several members with no problems.

Comment

• seenmy
                              • May 2009

that is indeed the parka, the styleforum post dosent suggest so much he has stolen rather that maybe he backed out a deal,Im still feeling a bit uneasy though,

edit the above one makes me scared,for fucks sake.

Comment

• huckleberry
                                • Jul 2009

I have filed a paypal dispute so that his account is locked and he cant withdraw money. My only worry is that it has already been withdrawn. I would have waited as it seems 90% of the time he is just slow, however when its such a large sum of money and there are two buyers I didn;t want to risk it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎