• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
    Did you invest in the brand or are you some sort of creative director/advisor to it?

Why would you say that? He's clearly critical of the project. Rightly so.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• croatoan
      • Jul 2007

Yikes. Yeah that looks like the most ordinary of wjk or Jun Hashimoto's offerings simply sold under the Carpe Diem name.

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by croatoan View Post
        Yikes. Yeah that looks like the most ordinary of wjk or Jun Hashimoto's offerings simply sold under the Carpe Diem name.
        Have to agree with this, normcore to the max...

Comment

• 13we2
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Why would you say that? He's clearly critical of the project. Rightly so.
          I wasn't arguing about the project. It's just such patriotic statements I can't stand and always find funny.

Oh Michael Phelps just won the gold medal at the Olympics, I'm so proud to be American! Like you ever even had a tea with him or knew his cousin.

Comment

• 13we2
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by zero25mg View Post
            No mate....Americans do not have to be part of the Trump regime to feel some shame when he says something not entirely accurate right?
            I only have 6 posts in 9 years but you made me waste 1.....
            Granted, that one should feel ashamed if the president of his country said something stupid. (Although I'm having a terribly hard time seeing why)

Then still, it's not like the whole Japanese hired this guy to make the shoes, had faith in him and got disappointed, etc, most Japanese haven't even heard of him. It's like you should also be ashamed to be Japanese because yesterday they caught a rapist on the street, you know?

Comment

• PCH
              • Nov 2010

Some help please...

I have 5 hole CD boots from 2005. The outsole measures 12.5". Would this be size 44 or 45? Also can someone direct me where I may purchase a set of replacement laces for these?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by PCH View Post
                Some help please...

I have 5 hole CD boots from 2005. The outsole measures 12.5". Would this be size 44 or 45? Also can someone direct me where I may purchase a set of replacement laces for these?
                I might have the laces - let me dig around my closet once I am back from Paris.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• PCH
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  I might have the laces - let me dig around my closet once I am back from Paris.
                  Thank you!

Comment

• bootsndpants
                    • Jun 2017

Originally posted by PCH View Post
                    Some help please...

yes thats a 44, my s21m which is same last but backzip rather than laceup is same outsole.

Comment

• Nicke
                      • Jan 2021

Hi everyone. I've just acquired a pair of 7-hole lace-up boots. I was wondering what model they might be, I think it might be S61M...

https://fi.pinterest.com/pin/712413234804930908

Apologies for the Pinterest link – I don't think I have perms for pictures yet.

Edit/update: Got in touch with Mr. Altieri himself and it turns out they are the S62M model.
                      Last edited by Nicke; 02-16-2021, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎