Page 146 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4696136137138139140141142143144145146147148 LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 2944

Thread: m.a+ (Maurizio Amadei)

Quote Originally Posted by lowrey View Post
    What's even more bothersome is that some legit stores buy the knockoffs.
    Could you, please, advice which ones? I hope it's not a matter, when we're talking about SZ affiliates.
    Thanks!

I think by knock-offs lowrey means imitator brands, not fakes.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Oh, then that's not a matter. Though it's not very clear from the original question.

dear users of SZ,

i am not so confident with this brand.
    Can please anyone say if this item is from MA+ collection and if yes, from which year?
    Thanks in advance for you attention
    Best
    https://dfqickngpn7t8.cloudfront.net...kHQTyoGT1dt3mT

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    I think by knock-offs lowrey means imitator brands, not fakes.
    https://s.taobao.com/search?q=m.a%2B...161015&ie=utf8

m.a.+ editorial "they are here" photography by Dusan Reljin

https://www.sz-mag.com/news/2016/10/m-editorial-theyre/

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Just read the article, the photos are stunningly beautiful! Love to see the leather that came from nature go back to nature.
    Never dress down.

I love the boots m.a+ BACK ZIPPED TALL BOOTS and hesitate to buy them. I want your opinion about the fit and how is the leather. Does it feel comfortable? Please help me.

That is one of the best editorials I have seen in a long time. Simply stunning photos.
    I commend all involved. So refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by ann jp View Post
    I love the boots m.a+ BACK ZIPPED TALL BOOTS and hesitate to buy them. I want your opinion about the fit and how is the leather. Does it feel comfortable? Please help me.
    One of the best boots on the market. I have both the short and the tall versions and wear them often. Super comfortable.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Natasa Vojnovic in the new m.a.+ by Maurizo Amadei video. Directed by Dusan Reljin. Styled by Karlo Steel.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by ann jp View Post
    I have them and wore them a lot at some point. overall great boot, one pice of leather, i suggest you get horse.

Question about m.a+ - is there somewhere to learn about the history of the brand / Maurizio Amadei? I've been recently getting into m.a+ (taken way too long) but I'm looking to see if anyone has any sources that are a good summery to learn. Thank you!

Start from page one of this thread?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Start from page one of this thread?
    Figured as much, but didn't know if there was a group of links / information. Down the rabbit-hole I go!

hey i was looking into purchasing a pair of MA + boots, and i was just wondering what the construction techniques on attaching the sole were?

I have read through the majority of this thread, by the hundredth page at 11 o clock at night, i must admit it did get a bit hazy, I also looked in to the carpe diem thread, in case there was a mention as from what i know he was the guy in charge of leather works for a while, where there was mention of construction but not exactly what i was wondering.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for the question, i just thought it'd be the best place to have a discussion about it, or if it has already been answered (although according to the search functions it hasn't)
    any help much appreciated thanks !

Maurizio has started an eyewear line and will release a perfume this fall. The scent is leather of course, I am very bad at perfume description but I loved it a lot: looking forward towards the release!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo1990 View Post
    For a moment there I thought you were being cynical.
    Oh, not at all. I am very much excited for the scent so I blame myself for being unable to describe it other than "leather". I recommend anyone who has the option to try it later to do so though.

It does smell really good.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine