X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Ma+ Wallets customized with our logo. Edition of 10, exclusively at the SZ10 pop-up at Atelier.

225 likes, 1 comments - stylezeitgeist on September 17, 2016: "New arrival - #ma+ wallet with #StyleZeitgeist logo in silver thread. Edition of 10, exclusively ..."
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SOC_FSL
      • Sep 2016

I'm just curious why there are so many fakes of this brand??

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

its easy to copy minimal design with recognizable details such as the silver cross. What's even more bothersome is that some legit stores buy the knockoffs.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• saniityhd
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
          its easy to copy minimal design with recognizable details such as the silver cross. What's even more bothersome is that some legit stores buy the knockoffs.
          How do you separate the fake ones from the real ones? I have only gotten the chance to feel his garments once so its quite hard for me to tell when buying from ebay etc. I own a few things and I am certain ( due to the stores I have bought from ) most of them are real, but I bought two t-shirts from an ebay-store called e-fashion.house which had me doubting now that you told me.
          The quality and fit is very similar very good in my opinion, but it never crossed my mind that they could be fake.
          Thanks

EDIT: For example, what about the on they are selling right now? http://www.ebay.com/itm/MA-MAURIZIO-...EAAOSwYIxX4CCv

Comment

• dddr
            • Jan 2008

I've seen this guy selling a number of ma+ t-shirts, I can't really tell from the pictures but most of them are horrible the only thing that put me off was the address, i live in london and by looking at his business address provided, i know exactly where that is and let's just say that part of the town is not really known for this type of fashion but more like fried chicken and pizzas and etc. I don't know about the rest of the stuff that he's selling but the ma+, I will stay away tbh.

Comment

• monster
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              What's even more bothersome is that some legit stores buy the knockoffs.
              Could you, please, advice which ones? I hope it's not a matter, when we're talking about SZ affiliates.
              Thanks!

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I think by knock-offs lowrey means imitator brands, not fakes.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• monster
                  • Aug 2009

Oh, then that's not a matter. Though it's not very clear from the original question.

Comment

• rl82
                    • Aug 2016

dear users of SZ,

i am not so confident with this brand.
                    Can please anyone say if this item is from MA+ collection and if yes, from which year?
                    Thanks in advance for you attention
                    Best

Comment

• surver
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      I think by knock-offs lowrey means imitator brands, not fakes.
                      淘宝搜索是最智能的商品搜索引擎,通过大数据的运营,准确的理解商品与用户,提供精准的个性化搜索体验。

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

m.a.+ editorial "they are here" photography by Dusan Reljin

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• richard_cao
                          • Mar 2016

Just read the article, the photos are stunningly beautiful! Love to see the leather that came from nature go back to nature.
                          Never dress down.

Comment

• ann jp
                            • Oct 2016

I love the boots m.a+ BACK ZIPPED TALL BOOTS and hesitate to buy them. I want your opinion about the fit and how is the leather. Does it feel comfortable? Please help me.

Comment

• cremaster
                              • Jan 2010

That is one of the best editorials I have seen in a long time. Simply stunning photos.
                              I commend all involved. So refreshing.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ann jp View Post
                                I love the boots m.a+ BACK ZIPPED TALL BOOTS and hesitate to buy them. I want your opinion about the fit and how is the leather. Does it feel comfortable? Please help me.
                                One of the best boots on the market. I have both the short and the tall versions and wear them often. Super comfortable.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎