X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

Re: help finding

[quote user="Casius"]Servo- I think APC is the best bang for your buck. I find myself wearing my NS's more than any other pair of denim (except for my black uniqlo skinny jeans).

Also, Uniqlo slim denim, $40, you can't go wrong.

[/quote]

I'm still fond of wearing my New Standards. I've been keeping an eye out for a pair of black New Cures but so far, no luck. That's been my first choice so far but I've been looking for a pair for a couple of months now so I've more or less given up as far as that goes.

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• MikeN
      • Nov 2007

Online Junya Watanabe Comme Des Garcons Man retailers, anyone? Thanks

Comment

• pipe
        • Sep 2007

Brownsfashion.com - only a small selection of Junya though

Comment

• Piffen
          • Aug 2007

[quote user="pipe"]Brownsfashion.com - only a small selection of Junya though[/quote]

But they could pick stuff up for you in the store and send it to you, if I'm not all wrong here.. I suppose they haven't got all items for sale in the web shop? Or do they?[76]

Comment

• pipe
            • Sep 2007

I think most of their stuff is online. I would trytoavoid Browns as youcan find most of the same stuff in Selfridges or Dover Street Market for cheaper.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Re: Help finding.....

[quote user="Piffen"] That's definitely within my pricerange, not that I'm made out of cash or anything,quite the opposite really, but I would've spent that amount of money on something else instead anywayI suppose. Can't say I spend my weekends working just for the fun of it..^^

So does anyone know of any retailers in Europe? Upcoming sales in US or Europe or other, via proxy available retailers? Just let me know![/quote]

I dont think any european retailers carry the wraps. atleast not Dover Street, L'eclaireur, Libertys, Browns..

however I recall the checkered onesbeing around 30,000Y on Yahoo!, so I think your best option would be to get them from there through a proxy. this smallest one is only 20k, for example.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Piffen
                • Aug 2007

[quote user="mike lowrey"][quote user="Piffen"] That's definitely within my pricerange, not that I'm made out of cash or anything,quite the opposite really, but I would've spent that amount of money on something else instead anywayI suppose. Can't say I spend my weekends working just for the fun of it..^^

So does anyone know of any retailers in Europe? Upcoming sales in US or Europe or other, via proxy available retailers? Just let me know![/quote]

I dont think any european retailers carry the wraps. atleast not Dover Street, L'eclaireur, Libertys, Browns..

however I recall the checkered onesbeing around 30,000Y on Yahoo!, so I think your best option would be to get them from there through a proxy. this smallest one is only 20k, for example.[/quote]

Why am I not surprised?[^o)]

Thanks for your reply! But after thinking it through quite a few times I've come to the conclusion thatI reallyamonly interested in the long one in plain black,but I'llabsolutely keep an eye openor perhapseven better,just ask for apre-payment on my salary and bring thisto an abrupt end..^^I suppose I'll just have to show some patience and hope for the best.[75]

Well, again, thanks for helping out, appreciate it!

Comment

• Servo2000
                  • Oct 2006

[quote user="Piffen"][quote user="mike lowrey"][quote user="Piffen"] That's definitely within my pricerange, not that I'm made out of cash or anything, quite the opposite really, but I would've spent that amount of money on something else instead anyway I suppose. Can't say I spend my weekends working just for the fun of it..^^

So does anyone know of any retailers in Europe? Upcoming sales in US or Europe or other, via proxy available retailers? Just let me know! [/quote]

however I recall the checkered ones being around 30,000Y on Yahoo!, so I think your best option would be to get them from there through a proxy. this smallest one is only 20k, for example.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply! But after thinking it through quite a few times I've come to the conclusion that I really am only interested in the long one in plain black, but I'll absolutely keep an eye open or perhaps even better, just ask for a pre-payment on my salary and bring this to an abrupt end..^^ I suppose I'll just have to show some patience and hope for the best. [75]

[/quote]

This one?

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Piffen
                    • Aug 2007

[quote user="Servo2000"][quote user="Piffen"][quote user="mike lowrey"][quote user="Piffen"] That's definitely within my pricerange, not that I'm made out of cash or anything,quite the opposite really, but I would've spent that amount of money on something else instead anywayI suppose. Can't say I spend my weekends working just for the fun of it..^^

however I recall the checkered onesbeing around 30,000Y on Yahoo!, so I think your best option would be to get them from there through a proxy. this smallest one is only 20k, for example.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply! But after thinking it through quite a few times I've come to the conclusion thatI reallyamonly interested in the long one in plain black,but I'llabsolutely keep an eye openor perhapseven better,just ask for apre-payment on my salary and bring thisto an abrupt end..^^I suppose I'll just have to show some patience and hope for the best.[75]

[/quote]

This one?

[/quote]

Well look at that! You guys are awesome.[75]

But the one I would like is this one:

http://web.mac.com/ateliernewyork/iw...?slideIndex=22

in this length

http://men.style.com/fashion/search/...ouse1078&trend

Sure, the shorter ones are cool, but I just feel like theylook likeprolonged sweaters or something, almost as if they aren't individual pieces.. On the other hand the longer ones could look really, well, not that flattering I suppose, thinking 15 year old emo kid..^^

But I appreciate all your efforts! Really do. Being as inexperienced in this kind of detective work as I am I feel kind of incapable..[:$]

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="pipe"]I think most of their stuff is online. I would trytoavoid Browns as youcan find most of the same stuff in Selfridges or Dover Street Market for cheaper.[/quote]

In my experience about 60-70% of their menswear is online. Definitely more in store.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

I was there on monday and was looking at the websiteyesterday, not a huge amount of stuffin-store that wasn'tonline but I'm sure it varies a bit.

weird thing isthey seem to have some stuff on the site which I dont recall seeing at the store, and I was there twice so I got a pretty good look. [^o)]

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• justine
                          • Jan 2007

[quote user="Faust"]Try Jeffrey
                          [/quote]

Thanks. I went there but they had 5 pieces total (including a nice cardigan), not my dream leather jacket though ... Ahlala! C'est la vie I guess.

Comment

• Re: help finding

[quote user="H-R"]

- Ann D twisted double layer top from this season. Size is Small,
                            but the piece runs big and would fit up to 50-52 chest. Worn twice,
                            there's a minor tear on the inner off-white layer, but it won't be
                            noticeable unless you decide to wear it inside out. Asking price $370.

[/quote]

Have any New Yorkers seen this Ann top (pics and description borrowed from H-R's sale thread) in XS or XXS for sale anywhere in the city recently?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

have you tried IF? i think they had it back in september.
                              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

So I've been on the search for a nice trouser/sweatpant as the Lanvin pant is just too expensive!

Anyone know where I can find Fendi's pant? I can't even think where I've seen a Fendi menswear store nor do I have any clue how much thier clothing costs. If anyone can help with a store location (either NY or LA) and maybe what a price range might be, that would be fantastic!!

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎