• Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Help finding.....

[quote user="Casius"]Thanks Faust![/quote]

No go, dude :-(

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Ah no worries Faust! I appreciate you looking for me. I'll be swinging by the Barneys here in LA to see if we can't find her something there.
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

anyone know where i can score some cdiem leather laces? my co-worker accidentally stepped on my lace and ripped about a foot of the left lace. thankfully, nothing happened to the shoe itself.
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

That stinks. I'll be up at Maxfields tomorrow sometime, I will ask them if they can get a hold of some and I'll let you know.

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

thanks casius. in the mean time, i've taped them together. ugh.
            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Buckwheat
              • Sep 2006

Anyone knows where I can get extra button for CCP jeans? those that screw in? I lost the top on after dry cleaning.

I forgot to ask A when I called them this morning. Would anyonecalling or going to A soon please check for me?

I tried to search for one in home depot and hoped I could get something similar or something that would work. No luck....haha....I even asked someone at home depot and try to match it. He asked me what is it for....I told him it's for a button on a pair of jeans. I could see WTF is saying in his head [:D]

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

Buckwheat- Give the guys at The Library a call, they might be able to help.

Comment

• HWith
                  • May 2007

Help finding: A list of shops that stocks/has stocked Cloak. I haven't been able to find Cloak website. Is it closed? Anyways. I'm gonna try and call around for a pair of those AW06 felt boots... I might by lucky. Although I doubt it. :(

Comment

• casem
                    • Sep 2006

The only places I know carrying Cloak right now is the Cloak boutique (which will be closing at the end of summer) Barney's, Hejfina.com and shopjake.com. The Cloak boutique has one pair of cream/brown felt boots still in the boutique so you may get lucky if that's your size (give them a call, it's easy to order over the phone). Other than that, ebay is probably your best bet, or if there's a closing sample sale they might have them there. Chris on this forum was selling his pair...
                    music

Comment

• HWith
                      • May 2007

Seems like none of the websites mentioned have any cloak-footwear left. I'll have tro try the Cloak Boutique then :-) Do you know their number? Google isn't of much help on that one... I saw Chris's pair and I would have bought in a heartbeat if they were my size (40-41,5). I've been looking for them on eBay for about a month now and haven't found anything. Weird, since someone told me there had been loads just a few months ago. :-/

Comment

• mesh
                        • Dec 2006

Has anyone seen the raf simons v neck in creme color size 52 anywhere? Seven was pretty worthless on the phone and the few barneys I called didn't have it.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="mesh"]Has anyone seen the raf simons v neck in creme color size 52 anywhere? Seven was pretty worthless on the phone and the few barneys I called didn't have it.[/quote]

Try Jeffrey, maybe?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mesh
                            • Dec 2006

Thank you your faustness, forgot about them. I will check tomorrow.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="mesh"]Thank you your faustness, forgot about them. I will check tomorrow.[/quote]

my pleasure. strange that barneys doesn't have it, they were full of Raf's basics.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• winQ
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006

Alright, I slept on the m.a+ slim belt. Atelier is sold out and I don't know of any other places that stock it. If anybody is willing to part with theirs, or point me to somewhere I can pick one up, I'd be more than happy to pay retail.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎