X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johnny
    • Sep 2006

Re: Junya Watanabe Mens S/S 08 - Paris

the beige one? yes think its the same. the knitwear is all super expensive, although that cardigan on pollyana is the most expensive of all. in my view is not really worth the money - the tailoring is much better value, and much better.

thinking of adopting Buck's last comment as my new SZ signature!

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]

the beige one? yes think its the same. the knitwear is all super expensive, although that cardigan on pollyana is the most expensive of all. in my view is not really worth the money - the tailoring is much better value, and much better.

thinking of adopting Buck's last comment as my new SZ signature!

[/quote]

no, why in the world would i like something beige?! just kidding :-). The dark blue one with polka dot collar (or is it black?).

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
        • Sep 2006

i did wonder about that. the black jacket with the red stitchin is the same fabric as the one on pollyanna but a different style. pollyanna one has cutaway front and only one button (ad is nicer in my view)

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

gotcha. i like the contrasting stitching on the button holes - i think that's what's selling it for me. PMing you about the trench.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎