X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pipe
    • Sep 2007

Re: Rick Owens menswear S/S 08

I don't know if anybody is interested but 59 (SoHo, London) hasquite alot of this collection in stock and if you sign on the for the newsletter they will give a 25% discount. They also had/have some really nice pieces by Julius in goat skin.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="pipe"]I don't know if anybody is interested but 59 (SoHo, London) hasquite alot of this collection in stock and if you sign on the for the newsletter they will give a 25% discount. They also had/have some really nice pieces by Julius in goat skin.[/quote]

Whaaaaaat?! Are you serious?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

skype, skype, and awaaaaay....
        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• AX-OV
          • Feb 2008

haha Thats Gareth Pugh, Michele, is "helping" him out with his line for this previous season and the next!!!Him and I were the ONLY ones at teh RO dinner party in Paris that Didnt work within OWENS CORP.. he's a quiet Funny guy.

Comment

• AX-OV
            • Feb 2008

Casius, Any Ideah where i can grab some Creath Socks from in CA? maxfield?

Comment

• bakla
              • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="pipe"]I don't know if anybody is interested but 59 (SoHo, London) hasquite alot of this collection in stock and if you sign on the for the newsletter they will give a 25% discount. They also had/have some really nice pieces by Julius in goat skin.[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like something we should all jump on. What's the web address for 59 again?

Comment

• Piffen
                • Aug 2007

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

Sounds like something we should all jump on. What's the web address for 59 again?
                [/quote]

http://www.59broadwickstreet.com/

Comment

• bakla
                  • Oct 2006

[quote user="Piffen"][quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Great, thanks, but... where does one sign up for the newsletter?

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Piffen"][quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i'm not sure if i'm gonna sign up for the newsletter until i know what's on it...is there a copy you can post?

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

[quote user="AX-OV"]Casius, Any Ideah where i can grab some Creath Socks from in CA? maxfield?[/quote]

Yea, Maxfield is our best bet here in LA. I'm not sure who actually ordered those socks though...hopefully someone here in the US.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Piffen"][quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="pipe"]I don't know if anybody is interested but 59 (SoHo, London) has quite a lot of this collection in stock and if you sign on the for the newsletter they will give a 25% discount. They also had/have some really nice pieces by Julius in goat skin.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tried to email the one listed on their website but it doesn't go through...Just have to call I guess...

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• pipe
                          • Sep 2007

I received an email from the store managerthat saidthey will give a 25% discount to loyal customers, which I am not. If you want to order something I would just ring the store and aks for a 25% discount. I have no idea if they ship abroad though.

Comment

• AX-OV
                            • Feb 2008

Smooth, Im gonna hopefully go this weekend and check it out!

Comment

• Piffen
                              • Aug 2007

[quote user="Casius"][quote user="bakla"][quote user="Piffen"][quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tried to email the one listed on their website but it doesn't go through...Just have to call I guess...

[/quote]

Guessing they're too cool to put you on the list if you don't show in person and look like you really don't want to be on the list..

You wouldn't mind forwarding the mail pipe?

Haha, they'll be flooded with quite a few new customers calling from all over the world asking for this 25% discount that was meant for the 10people on the mailinglist.. Get yourselves ready for cross-examination per telefon, someone will be brought to justice.. [74]

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

ummm considering they dont have an online store or anything, I'd assume this is more of an instore offer..?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎