• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kuriz
    • Nov 2010

Introduction

Hi everyone.
    I have posted a few comments here but nothing extrordinary. My life right now is kind of messed up with me dumping out of my study after realizing I am not able to save the world and because Denmark (where I live) is such a hippie place ^^
    I'm a 21 year old guy that only just recently got into this whole clothing scene. Scandinavia and most countries in general is kind of conservative in clothing and therefore its quite interesting to try and wear something different and until now there have been no piece of garment too crazy or too special for me not to try and wear it. I mean, that is what these 'strange' clothes are for, yes?

It's also really interesting to read posts from other people around the world that choses to have this kind of lifestyle with clothes having such a big influence to it. I'm not sure this dream or fascination rather will last forever, but until I grow up and wear a plain shirt and a tie I'll be following these forums and hope to get something really nice to my yet only small wardrobe.
    Also: I LOVE BORIS BIDJAN SABERI ^^

Thats all! ;-)

Comment

• JCastor
      • Dec 2010

hi, been lurking for a while. mainly in waywt. fashion to me changes between fun hobby and unhealthy obsession on a day to day basis.

Comment

• timber
        • Nov 2008

A lot of people know me from Superfuture, and I've been making vague waywt posts over here extremely sparsely, but I've never really introduced myself...

I'm Sarah - I'm 23. I was born in New York, but grew up on the west coast of Canada. I work in the film industry as an editor and writer for independent projects and arts and environmental television shows - but aspire to write and direct my own films. I also studied acting in university and have been in far too many student films (40+) over the past few years, and I'm finally looking to start auditioning for real (eg, paid) gigs.

I'm really interested in minimalism in fashion, interior design and life - not to an radical degree, but as something of a lifestyle. I love the idea of a capsule wardrobe - a small collection of clothing that is tailored perfectly, and can be worn with almost anything else in your closet.

My favourite designers currently are: Ann Demeulemeester, Damir Doma, Maison Martin Margiela, Rick Owens, Rei Kawakubo, Jil Sander, Dries Van Noten, Yohji Yamamoto, Hussein Chalayan and Helmut Lang. (Okay, probably too many). I also love Mid-Century modern, Scandinavian and Japanese design...

Anyway, thanks for reading!
        http://111wpm.tumblr.com/

Comment

• CUTUP
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by The Great Destroyer View Post
          Nine Inch Nails
          So strange, I was debating between carrying over my current name from another forum, or calling myself "Mr.Self Destruct"

to your name
          Originally posted by marco-von
          this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

• math-thomsen
            • Jul 2010

Hi,
            I'm new. My name is Malthe. I'm living in Copenhagen and studying.
            I feel I'am a bit new in fashion and don't know as much as I would love to.
            My passion is very raw designes like the ones Obscur are sending out.
            My Favorite Labels and Designers are: Obscur, Carol Christian Poell, Boris Bidjan Saberi, Odyn Vovk, Ann D, Kanye miki (Kosmetique label), Raf Simons, and some Danish designers like Henrik Vibskov and David Andersen.
            I think fashion is more than just labels and designers. I think it is how you put your pieces together and form your own style.
            I hope I can learn a lot more about fashion, because i feel a bit inexperienced.
            - Malthe

Comment

• Ivans On High
              Banned
              • Oct 2008

Good luck here xxdouchexx

Did I spell that right?

Comment

• janinvan
                • Dec 2010

Bonjour from the west coast SZ. Hope you are all having a good 2011 so far.

Comment

• Black Powder
                  • Nov 2010

After having found this forum about a year ago and lurking for too long, the beginning of Paris Fashion Week inspired me to start posting here.

To tell you something about me, just some random notes. I'm 22 years old, born and living in Germany and currently studying literature and art history ( although not really satisfied ).

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

My name is Michael. I'm an 18 year old history of art student, currently located in a small town in the UK, where even Allsaints is rare. I was raised in Greece. This forum is such an amazing 'place', because it focuses on the beautiful aspects of material culture. I've been finding it quite hard to actually contribute, but I learn a lot of new things and that is all that matters.

As far as clothes are concerned, it's all about Ann Demeulemeester.
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                      • Mar 2009

Welcome Μιχάλη, im happy υπάρχει και ένα άλλο μαλάκα εδώ!

Μιχάλη.
                      merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• poniello
                        • Jan 2011

hi
                        I am poniello
                        I am 39, from Italy
                        really fashion victim :D
                        and i love CoSTUME NATIONAL

ciao

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

sig'd.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by poniello View Post
                            hi
                            I am poniello
                            I am 39, from Italy
                            really fashion victim :D
                            and i love CoSTUME NATIONAL

ciao
                            Its Ennio in disguise, its Ennio in disguise. Yes it is! Yes it is! Its Ennio in disguise!
                            merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• dronevil
                              • Jul 2010

Hello everyone ,

My name is Rob. I've been a long time lurker, first time poster.
                              I don't have much to say, I love fashion, writing music, and the occasional drink here and there. I've never really participated in other forums, please forgive me in the near future.

hope to meet people who share the same passion
                              Last edited by dronevil; 01-26-2011, 11:45 AM. Reason: durr

Comment

• gavagai
                                • May 2010

Hello,

I made the terrible mistake of accidentally walking by THE ARCHIVE in San Francisco many months ago.

In the window were a pair of sick looking boots. I thought to myself "Don't go in, they are probably $600.00". I went in anyways, picked up the boots and realized they were actually $1,200. They were Guidi.

I began my online research and found sz and lurked quite a bit and discovered/read the full guidi and Augusta threads. I really had no idea about leather shoes/boots prior to that.

Next thing I know i'm walking around in a $1,000 pair of boots (guidi) and buying very expensive pants by small Japanese designers.

Ouch! Anyways, this crap is ridiculously expensive but I love it. Thumbs up to the Archive for having lots of interesting garments...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎