Thread: post your work and creations

Default Re: .

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

bumping this since I made something a couple of days ago:</P>

</P>

</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

took several paint coats to get the right gothninja shade [86]</P>
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

nice scarf, buddy!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

xadam

"a real piece of... slaughterhouse art"

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

harrrharr</P>

thanks Faust ;)</P>
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

[quote user="mike lowrey"]<p mce_keep="true"></p>

harrrharr</p>[/quote]

some more info about the rack and how you made it would be great

I've been searching for a similar rack for months and I can't seem to find anything suitable

Unfortunately, even in Scandinavia, that is far from the truth. People die from cold on the streets every winter. Everyone who says that those who live on the street chose it themselves just don't know reality.</p>

Having lived in Brazil for several years I know poverty all too well, and still I understand how one can be fascinated by it, although not appreciate it. But you don't have to appreciate something to be inspired by it.</p>

[quote user="merz"]</p>

its pretty difficult to end up homeless in a welfare state, b.s.</p>

abject poverty is a concept appreciated primarily by those who have no concept of it. </p>[/quote]

[quote user="sharkweek"]

some more info about the rack and how you made it would be great

I've been searching for a similar rack for months and I can't seem to find anything suitable
    [/quote]</P>

about 2" steel pipe in several pieces,4 x90 joints,2x T joints and thats about it. all available at the plumbing section of a well equipped hardware store. after some sanding I did about 5 paint coats starting a black primer, thin layer of metallic, thin coats of some bronze colours followed by some more sanding and finished with a semi-covering coat of black primer with a little bit of the previous coats showing through.</P>

pieced it together and thats about it. the hooks I cut and bent from thin steel rod since I couldn't find any big ones like that.</P>

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

about 2" steel pipe in several pieces,4 x90 joints,2x T joints and thats about it. all available at the plumbing section of a well equipped hardware store. after some sanding I did about 5 paint coats starting a black primer, thin layer of metallic, thin coats of some bronze colours followed by some more sanding and finished with a semi-covering coat of black primer with a little bit of the previous coats showing through.</p>

pieced it together and thats about it. the hooks I cut and bent from thin steel rod since I couldn't find any big ones like that.</p>[/quote]

nice, thanks!

those hooks should be available from a shop that sells commercial cooking equipment.

mike I really love the look of that, well done

[quote user="asho"]those hooks should be available from a shop that sells commercial cooking equipment.[/quote]</P>

ones used in kitchens are generally about 2/3 of the size of these and wouldn't fit the pipe. I at least was unable to find ones big enough.</P>

that's awesome, arto. the hooks are pretty damn well done. looks great and I imagine it didn't cost you much either :-)
    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Default Re: post your work and creations

some of my still life photography </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande'; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre;">
    </span></p>
    Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

It's illegal for me to have pictures of "finished products" but here is my hands mid 'project'</p>

</p>

</p>
    Quote Originally Posted by ddohnggo View Post
    fuck, that baby dresses way better than i do.

[quote user="Schadenfreude"]

It's illegal for me to have pictures of "finished products" but here is my hands mid 'project'</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Cool, what do you do?</p>

fantastic mike really like the rail might try and do something like it for when i move away in september to take down with me

I am a plastics fabricator, really not all that exciting but extremely fun for me. Get blue prints, make things to print, straight forward just have to have the mind for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddohnggo View Post
    fuck, that baby dresses way better than i do.

What have you done there Matthew?