Originally posted by polishmike View Post
    size 6 waist is 13" (laid flat)
    thanks!

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by wire.artist
      following the junk food metaphore...

Ferran Adria recently said that McDonalds burger was the best hamburger you can produce for that price, that somehow it was a masterpiece. I think that this would be the best approach to this kind of collaboration. I think rei did like 3 or 4 pieces that are unbeatable at this price. I didn't saw the infamous dress irl but it looked like mainline stuff.
      Now I haven't eaten at Mcdonalds burger for over 20 years, but this somehow bases the "judgment" of the work within economy structures, an economy of production with respect to investment, but this might be more appropriate when we look at Rei's work? ...
      Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
      Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Chim
        • Dec 2006

haha, i was just watching that opening video in NYC - that's absolutely tame compared to any kind of black friday best buy event. I guess you guys really haven't seen people kill each other for 5 dollar dvds?

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

haven't bothered to look up eBay...have there been any insane resell markups posted yet? i imagine some of the key womens pieces might be turned for a hefty profit on par with retail prices for CdG main line LOL
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

theres 800 items right now, I don't know the original prices so not sure about the level of markup
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fade to Black
              • Sep 2008

800 items...a small and cute Japanese brand managed to do what Karl Lagerfeld, Viktor & Rolf and Stella McCartney couldn't. Good Ass Job.
              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎