X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jcotteri View Post
    late call but i finally decided to delve into this side of the forum. I mist say i am very impressed with your leather skills. i will assume the techniques used for treating the leather were of course home jobs. did you "object" boil.lol. the whole bag on the stove and then fry it with a hair dryer or something a little more professional?

great work
    Slightly more "professional" but you're damn close ;)

hehehe
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• jcotteri
      • Jun 2008

tehehehe
      WTB: This

Comment

• alex.a
        • Aug 2008

hey got any updates on collateral chinorlz??? you think its coming soon?!

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Getting there... currently finishing a small reverse calf toiletry bag.

I just want to do a pair of pants and maybe a pair of shorts and then I'll show it all.

Time time time... is not on my side!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Purity
            • Apr 2007

wow, never saw this before Bag looks amazing, love the twisted strap. Can't wait to see the rest. Albert is the renaissance man.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

thanks Purity!

Spent the weekend putting tags on all existing pieces, I'm almost there with the rest of the collection....

Comment

• Diego
                • Aug 2007

I missed this thread, great work A!.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by wire.artist
                  I'm keeping the love for the whole capsule collection, but as far as I can see this look extremely promising

Thanks gentlemen!

Bought the fabric for the pants and for the coat lining (and bag lining) yesterday. Getting things under way!

Comment

• Who?
                    • Aug 2007

Do you think that maybe you could do some commission work? Like an equipment/instrument bag?
                    WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

^ Check your pm... I may already be making something that fits the bill :)

Comment

• docintheory
                        • May 2008

Shouldn't you have your own thread in "Designers and their Work" section yet? Everything looks great, I am excited to see the progress from this point!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

thank you sir :)

I'm holding off on starting any specific thread until everything is ready :)

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                            thank you sir :)

I'm holding off on starting any specific thread until everything is ready :)
                            Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                            Getting there... currently finishing a small reverse calf toiletry bag.

I just want to do a pair of pants and maybe a pair of shorts and then I'll show it all.

Time time time... is not on my side!

Ive been a little bit out of the loop ,
                            but good to see you are finishing up the stuff,
                            however take your time, better to be late and well dress that early and not so well...............let me know if you need anything,
                            Just be warned though, i'll rip your head off if you allow this to draw you away from med school..........
                            we will need you to overlock us back together after surgery....... then we will be representatives of CCp in the flesh........
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                              Ive been a little bit out of the loop ,
                              but good to see you are finishing up the stuff,
                              however take your time, better to be late and well dress that early and not so well...............let me know if you need anything,
                              Just be warned though, i'll rip your head off if you allow this to draw you away from med school..........
                              we will need you to overlock us back together after surgery....... then we will be representatives of CCp in the flesh........

Don't worry Zamb! First things first :) I stay on top of my schoolwork! Promise!

Comment

• genzou2.0
                                • Jul 2008

its obvious that albert is becoming a doctor just so he can take our kidneys for his collection. thats his plan all along!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎