• snafu
    • Apr 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHO

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
      someone sent me a question on ebay, asking if I could measure a garment in "inches instead of centimetres".

i've gotten that, too.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endersgame
        • Aug 2009

what does one do with fake clothing?

i got my money back, but it feels wrong even wearing it around the house. (fake rick tees)

Comment

• nictan
          • Jul 2009

once bought a fake tee (streetwear days in 2007). didnt even get my money back. seller went phone-number-does-not-exist on me. its been untouched in the back of my closet, in the dustbag for the past 3 years. (yea even comes with the real dustbag)

Comment

• kuugaia
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
            what does one do with fake clothing?

i got my money back, but it feels wrong even wearing it around the house. (fake rick tees)
            My girlfriend ordered me a pair of DBSS sneakers as a surprise for my birthday that turned out to be fake. In the end she got most of the money back, about a year later, but still has them in the closet. Same as your situation but I don't know what to do with them either....still feels like a waste to throw them in the bin. Maybe I'll put them in for charity.

Comment

• Raw
              • Oct 2009

A couple years ago, I proxied a pair of 07 dior umc from Y! and they ended up being fake, paid around $600-700 for them and couldn't do anything about it. They've just been sitting in a pile of my old clothes ever since

Comment

• endersgame
                • Aug 2009

no, i bought them from ebay. the claim i filed with my bank did a chargeback so i don't even need to bother sending them back.

i've seen people sell fakes on ebay and are totally honest about the item being fake. and people still buy them! but i don't want to associate fake goods with my seller account..

maybe give them to the salvation army and write in a bullshit value for tax deductions..

i couldn't have it visible in my closet. i feel the shame and it infuriates me at the same time, lol..

Comment

• jogu
                  • Jun 2009

i never had anythin like that happen to me but that must suck . idk maybe just wear the shirt round the house when ur just chillin and not goin anywhere . i have a shitload of shirts and sweatpants i just wear when im bummin around when i get home at nite etc

edit : im fuckn bored tonite . this whole past week has been like 70 n shit even at nite and now its back to cold :( i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza
                  Last edited by jogu; 11-13-2010, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

it only sucks when you can't get money back. but statistically, like car accidents, everyone in their lifetime will be involved-in buying a fake item..lol

i might just wear them to bed or go jogging in them, but they feel like crap..

Comment

• Shucks
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                      anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza
                      lol ur so random dude

n yeah, fakes, if they're just sitting around, give them to charity... will make u feel good.

Comment

• Enaml
                        • Apr 2009

This is ridiculous.
                        It's mid November.
                        How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

And it wad 18C in NYC today. A nice summer day!
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
                            • Nov 2007

I'd be sick of pizza too if I had to deal with chicago style "pizza" on regular basis!

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

lol mike i fuckin cant stand most of the pizza here either

enaml what thuffffffffff , where do u live that has all that snow alrdy ???? holy shet lol

Comment

• Enaml
                                • Apr 2009

Saint Paul, Minnesota.
                                Last edited by Enaml; 11-13-2010, 11:18 PM.
                                How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎