Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fade to Black
    • Sep 2008

Zhong Hua is a decent smoke, bit strong for me to be a regular habit.

Have never smoked either Big or Small Pandas, but apparently they're very short, about a 1-minute smoke. So much for money's worth

My cigarette:

I did buy a pack of Lucky Strikes today on a whim since I went down to lunch and ran out, the aftertaste is like a toasty dark chocolate which I never remembered from the packs of LS I smoked here and there.
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
      • Jan 2010

I agree that zhong Hua is a bit strong. Most LS I've tasted here actually does taste like dark chocolate almost coffee-ish.
      MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

My father has such a strong alcohol vibe to him these days (for the past 10 years actually, but it's never created such a claustrophobic living environment sharing the same space as him until recent years). I agree with Donald Trump when he said that alcohol is worse than cigarettes.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• delirium
          • Sep 2008

Prof - finding sublets is pretty easy. Just ask one of your friends that go to college around there or post on craigslist.

Originally posted by laughed View Post
          http://www.details.com/style-advice/...ner-rick-owens

and appreciate the cigar words...yeah, it's pretty old and crusty...I was just going to hold onto it, sort of like in the way that you should never sell a christmas gift or something like that....but since it won't be enjoyable on a normal day, at least now i won't feel bad about ripping it apart and throwing the tobacco in some papers next time its 4 oclock in the morning, im out of smokes and leaving regrettable text messages to every person I know.
          thanks!

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
            • Jan 2010

What the hell am I doing on Chatroulette
            MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• laughed
              • Jul 2009

i hear there's a chatroulette game. you take a shot every time you see a willy. If i were only 10 years younger, wanted to see a willy or two, and had some time to kill it might be fun. what the hell am i doing watching mtv?

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                • Jan 2010

If I had a shot everytime I saw a willy. I'd be gone in 5 minutes.

Seriously the ratio for dick to normal human being is 25:1
                MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Happy Victory Day to all the godless communists and their allies.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                    • Jan 2007

i hate catching up with old friends and finding out their life is mediocre

Originally posted by jogu
                    i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Sombre
                      • Jan 2009

Tye-dye factory? That's one of the jobs you know must exist, but never imagine anyone actually having it.

I take it your life is more interesting.
                      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• laughed
                        • Jul 2009

^awkward running into old high-school classmates after they've changed their name to something like Annie Bunz. google it. no bs. like sonia i'm pretty sure she smokes weed now too....amongst other things.

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                          • Jan 2007

I suppose I didn't post the entire conversation but I'm just worried that her life isn't going anywhere, and although she didn't explicitly say it I think she feels the same way :(
                          Originally posted by jogu
                          i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• i was an extra in a Robyn video today, and she wore Ann Demeulemeester buckle wedge sandals in black.

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
                              i hate catching up with old friends and finding out their life is mediocre
                              This is an interesting thing I've been thinking about since I joined Facebook. while I certainly dont expect everyone's life is going to be on the same trajectory, as we all have different levels of interest/ ambitions and different circumstances. Some of the stuff I've heard in connecting with old friends is just mind boggling.

My high School sweetheart was married and divorced three times!

I just saw some pictures of a really hot chick in high school that ballooned to about 250 lbs, I was wondering, just HOW could that be?
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• laughed
                                • Jul 2009

most the kids i went to school with are married, kids, divorced and well....i guess i can say not the most ambitious bunch. I would guess that from what I know 90 percent of 'em hate the way life has turned out. Somehow I always knew it....i always knew it. As for me, it only gets better...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎