X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

Something to lighten the mood

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
      "Haha, yes, those photos are weird but I don´t think there´s anything wrong with the last one. I mean, after doing some hard physical work you do need to take a shower and if you don´t have one near you you just take some water out of a bottle."
      Last edited by Chant; 11-20-2011, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
        http://bicyclebarricade.wordpress.co...da-p-b-katehi/

im really really disgusted since I go to a UC....
        How about this?
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cowsareforeating
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          I know I read that too. Very linked events... the whole uc regents/chancellor system needs to be overhauled. Too many administrators and beauracratic inefficiencies

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

First, Northern California should cede from Southern California. They are two different countries, for God's sake.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

I've always had an unshakable faith that someway somehow, the breach created by injustice must be repaired.............for equity must exist in our universe.
              the impartial hand of justice demands it, and will certainly bring to pair equity in evil places

this idea of unregulated capitalism is unjust and evil
              the idea that the middle class and the poor must bear the burden of the nations taxes is unjust...........

we have a president who was elected by the people with a belief that he would do what is necessary to right the wrongs created by the policies of the previous administration.....................So far Mr President, I dont know if you have failed, but I know the people are dissatisfied, frustrated and angry.

those who have created this mess, are still the ones who have given the least to heal the wounds created, are still the ones who have felt its effects the least.............

If people who couldn't afford to pay mortgages were irresponsible for taking those mortgages, then the Lenders were more irresponsible to give loans to people who couldnt afford them..........

Someway somehow, Justice must repair this breach...............hopefully it will be sooner than later as there is greater damage that might be done
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

The President has failed. He should be here, ADDRESSING the OWS, not ignoring them. Instead, he is in Asia. Obama, why won't you talk to OWS? Stop pretending they don't exist.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laughed
                  • Jul 2009

the bad thing is, it's either 4 more years with this joke of a president or 4 years with a complete moron (pick one).

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    The President has failed. He should be here, ADDRESSING the OWS, not ignoring them. Instead, he is in Asia. Obama, why won't you talk to OWS? Stop pretending they don't exist.
                    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Obviously I will always and forever vote democrat. I did not vote, knowing that when you vote, you merely vote for the lesser of two evils, until Bush came to power. Then I just felt compelled to vote no matter what. And now I am remembering why I did not vote. Still, as Hitchens says, you may quit politics, but politics don't quit you...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

AKA, I know what you are saying. But the President had majority in two houses of Congress for two years and hasn't done nearly as much as he could've. He has failed to expose the Republicans as money-grubbing, morally corrupt plutocrats. He is not an emperor, but he is not powerless.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Indeed I agree with you that in many ways the president has failed
                          except I have been a little reluctant to say it

I think he has been too busy around the edges rather than getting to the center of things

right now as it stands, seems to me if he is reelected, its gonna be more a case of a weak republican candidate/ ticked rather than what he has accomplished.

I think if he was gonna be a one term president, it would have been better for him if he had failed by trying to do too much rather than doing too little

interesting read on taxes here
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• darkbydesign
                            • Sep 2010

The only good thing about that UCDavis situation was how the protesters handled it.

I love how they shamed the cops away in this video. Those cops really should be ashamed. I'm glad they got all their faces on camera.

Students sitting on any UC campus are about as peaceful as protesters come. It's just a horrible reaction to all the hype in the Bay Area from Oakland etc.

I commend those students for collecting themselves so quickly and then scaring the cops off. Pretty impressive use of peaceful human emotional (as opposed to physical) force. Most crowds would have wigged out and then it would have gone South from there.

For further sickening footage taken a week ago at UCBerkeley see:

Last edited by darkbydesign; 11-20-2011, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Patroklus
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2011

Comment

• endersgame
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                                oh man..look at her, so humiliated...

hats off to US Davis protesters.

Comment

Working...