X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unujnha
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Follow up story in 9 months - wife got mad, went off and had sex with a black man - named baby Barak Obama.
    middle name Laden..i mean Biden
    "Man is certainly crazy. He could not make a mite, and he makes gods by the dozen."

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

While looking for a job on Hotjobs, this was one of the top results after I input "writing" in the search. Should I apply?
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• droogist
        • Sep 2006

^ Do. The opportunities for sabotage would be endless. Though I wonder, is a "Bachelor of Science" a typical requirement for this sort of position?

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

I've come to a realization that, while we may go through life being surrounded by people who come and go, and maybe a few who stick around, we are ultimately alone.

As i'm getting older, i'm beginning to realize that words mean less and less.
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• kira
            • Mar 2008

I miss my favorite perfect pillow, that I lay on, as I stare out at the stars, through an insanely large skylight, in my crazy little apartment, that I call home.
            Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• casem
              • Sep 2006

Beautiful thought Kira. And FTB *said in a most severe German accent* glad to see you have finally embraced the ultimate futility of existence.
              music

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by droogist View Post
                ^ Do. The opportunities for sabotage would be endless. Though I wonder, is a "Bachelor of Science" a typical requirement for this sort of position?
                Hey, I have a Masters in Liberal Arts, Miss! Of course my application will depend on how liberal Tom gets with his maids...
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Jon
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Hey, I have a Masters in Liberal Arts, Miss! Of course my application will depend on how liberal Tom gets with his maids...
                  I'm sure he has some 'special' maid uniforms in mind...
                  Originally posted by merz
                  perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

I'm seriously considering building one of these...

If you just use the diesel engine the total thing can be built for around/under $10k. If you put in the li-on battery based engine component (a drop-in component) it adds a bit more as they're pricey these days...

BUT
                    top speed of 80 mph, and get this... with the diesel engine you're looking at 120+ mpg and when you add in the li-on engine, that DOUBLES.

pretty fucking sick... not sure what equipment is necessary to put it together at the moment so I'm researching a bit more....
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kira
                      • Mar 2008

that would be absolutely brilliant
                      Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• DHC
                        • Jul 2007

me: What the hell?! Do they have to play that shit so loud?
                        wife: You're getting old.
                        me: Its fucking Poison!
                        Originally posted by Faust
                        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• awlouie
                          • Sep 2007

[QUOTE=Chinorlz;94232]I'm seriously considering building one of these...

Hey Albert...who is the maker of this car? Is it a Kit car, Prototype, available for sale? Looks interesting!
                          "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                          -Bruce Lee

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DHC View Post
                            me: What the hell?! Do they have to play that shit so loud?
                            wife: You're getting old.
                            me: Its fucking Poison!
                            you're gonna love "the wrestler"
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

[QUOTE=awlouie;94441]
                              Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                              I'm seriously considering building one of these...

Hey Albert...who is the maker of this car? Is it a Kit car, Prototype, available for sale? Looks interesting!
                              It's a DIY kit car called the XR3 Hybrid:

Supposedly do-able for around $10-12k... so I think it's affordable enough to give a try after my girlfriend and I move into our new place that has a garage.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by wire.artist
                                that's a hell of a job to do albert, hehe. I wonder how are you going to do the body and the foam cut.
                                Oh yeah, most definitely not the "easiest" project. I'm still reading up on it as I think the plans for it and instructions were just recently released for purchase.

It'll be interesting to do... but yeah, I don't want to just get halfway into it and then realize it's just too much and then essentially have wasted everything!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎