X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yan
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by kira View Post
    True, there are many different looks. We saw a group of fellows walk by in beautifully fitted suits. Slim cut, all the appropriate lengths, great color, nothing crazy, just extremely well tailored. It was quite nice to see en masse.
    I went to the Bstore and Tim Soar joint show at London Fashion Week and it was supreme style watching. The audience were largely immaculate. Very different styles but in perfect harmony. It was just one of those moments.

Comment

• Avantster
      ¤¤¤
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by wire.artist
      some samurai is outbidding me on yahoo!, hate that automatic extension thing!

lets show him my wu tang style
      Same here!

Just missed out on these knit cuff tuxedo pants, damn it.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• kira
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
        opening scene to Attack of The Killer Coleslaw

I came across it on the shelf and almost bought it tonight to eat...but not my favorite thing. I am waiting for it to show up somewhere else tomorrow.
        Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• kira
          • Mar 2008

the state of global economics truly freaks me out

when you dont own one, flat screen LCD TV's are quite nice

i am tired. i am tired of stress. i am tired of rude people. i am tired of ignorance. I am really tired of fighting the war alone in this crazy world.

there is a large stretch of pavement on 15th street, between 5th ave and 6th ave the has a ton of sparkles in it

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

we are doomed: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol...itical.rap.cnn
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
              I misread Ron Clark as Ron Paul the first time, and couldn't figure out why they were wearing the same clothes or singing the same song.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by theetruscan;96071[B
                ]I misread Ron Clark as Ron Paul[/B] the first time, and couldn't figure out why they were wearing the same clothes or singing the same song.
                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

i feel like crap because i have to lay someone off on monday. skill set hasn't caught up with the hope I had for him and he's had a bad year on a personal level which won't make it easier. very upset but i've held onto people too long before and gotten burned.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                    • Sep 2008

back in sunny Hong Kong...where it is STILL 30 degrees Celsius.

Haven't bought a damn thing this entire season, and with the financial crisis really helping to put things in perspective, oddly enough i feel about as much desire to kop as i imagine someone on a heavy dose of antidepressants wants to have sex.
                    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• electric_alyce
                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                      back in sunny Hong Kong...where it is STILL 30 degrees Celsius.
                      damn you, here it's 9 but practaly much lower due to hell in the form of an autumn-storm, hnnngh!
                      Smile! It's the apocalypse

Comment

• kira
                        • Mar 2008

It is snowing 25 miles north of NYC...I am not ready for snow.

Comment

• kira
                          • Mar 2008

days like today make it really hard to not want to sit and watch movies in a blanket all day and drink wine.

Comment

• Jon
                            • Apr 2008

I want to close a loop, which I'm calling "The Irony of Poverty." On the one hand, lack of slack tells us the poor must make higher quality decisions because they don't have slack to help buffer them with things. But even though they have to supply higher quality decisions, they're in a worse position to supply them because they're depleted. That is the ultimate irony of poverty. You're getting cut twice. You are in an environment where the decisions have to be better, but you're in an environment that by the very nature of that makes it harder for you apply better decisions. —Sendhil Mullainathan
                            Originally posted by merz
                            perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                              i feel like crap because i have to lay someone off on monday. skill set hasn't caught up with the hope I had for him and he's had a bad year on a personal level which won't make it easier. very upset but i've held onto people too long before and gotten burned.

Terrible position to be in... but isn't it always better to do the layoffs on fridays? I thought that was the standard...

Sorry that you gotta do what you gotta do.
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Jon
                                • Apr 2008

This morning on my way to work I ran into a friend on the street and a local street person interrupted our conversation to remind me that I was late and I had to go open the shop. I thought that was hilarious. Then I saw a junkie with a pet ferret sticking out of his jacket. (PS: I think that our alley is a definite nominee for the worst in N. America)
                                Originally posted by merz
                                perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎