Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mpcec
    • Jun 2008

Very cool, whenever I see leather creations like this or some of the wallet makers over on sufu I always get the urge to experiment with some leather working or find an interesting trade that I could do for a hobby.

Comment

• arny068
      • Apr 2008

very nice!

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mpcec View Post
        Very cool, whenever I see leather creations like this or some of the wallet makers over on sufu I always get the urge to experiment with some leather working or find an interesting trade that I could do for a hobby.
        not to be a hater but those "wallets" being sold over on sufu are fucking ugly. Not only that, it's done with boring (and cheap) veg tan leather. They also use some thick ass shit so that even when empty the thing is like a brick. I don't know why people fawn over them over there... nothing interesting or innovative. That thread on "worn leather wallets"... man, basically a bunch of people showing off how much the indigo dye of their jeans has rubbed onto their light colored wallets and then a bunch of other people going "ooooooo looks goooood!"

yes, 7-11 had a 32oz haterade special this evening.
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Jon
          • Apr 2008

chinorlz, you earned that rant the hard way. revel.
          Originally posted by merz
          perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• mpcec
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
            not to be a hater but those "wallets" being sold over on sufu are fucking ugly. Not only that, it's done with boring (and cheap) veg tan leather. They also use some thick ass shit so that even when empty the thing is like a brick. I don't know why people fawn over them over there... nothing interesting or innovative. That thread on "worn leather wallets"... man, basically a bunch of people showing off how much the indigo dye of their jeans has rubbed onto their light colored wallets and then a bunch of other people going "ooooooo looks goooood!"

yes, 7-11 had a 32oz haterade special this evening.
            I understand what you're saying, some of the wallet makers are more innovative than others and some use higher quality leather... but I still get your point. I think Corter makes some really nice stuff, and he experiments and trys to do his own thing. He is starting to work with leather outside of just the veg tan leather too... think he has some black ostrich leather or some shit.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎