Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rick Owens S/S 09 Paris

Default Rick Owens S/S 09 Paris

Last edited by lowrey; 08-23-2010 at 03:10 AM. Reason: ....

i am loving that nun head piece!
    Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Looks good ^_^
    And I need a close-up of the shoes, they look... wierd at best ;D

Rick does nuns...seems like this is his moment, guy can't do no wrong

I took a bunch of really bad pics. Might be one or two good ones. Internet is super slow so it's making uploading diffcult. Also, Rick tripped during his curtain call, probably a second before that bottom photo was taken. Must've been all that smoke!

Last edited by lowrey; 08-23-2010 at 03:11 AM. Reason: ...

Last edited by inaya; 09-28-2008 at 01:59 PM.

Last edited by inaya; 04-15-2009 at 02:42 PM.

Last edited by inaya; 04-15-2009 at 02:42 PM.

Heirloom

hmm... I dont know yet... and that's a good thing. a very good thing. I hope...

Quote Originally Posted by inaya View Post
    soooooo good.

Wow, it's absolutely awful, lol. Jeesus (pun intended). Laika was right all along - he has no idea about how to do womenswear, except the jackets (those are pretty awesome as usual).
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

The jackets are absolutely amazing. And I'm actually quite impressed by the footwear - brilliant idea.

...the rest of it? not so much... I think I'll continually be warming up to it, but right now I'm all "WTF?"
    Quote Originally Posted by merz View Post
    perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

can't stop thinking that I see the same outfit picture after picture. dress after dress after dress after dress. they are beautiful but feels like it's the same one.

Thank you inaya

I am not to keen on the nun head wear, nor the shoes really but parts of the shoes i like. But there are a ton of pieces that warm my heart
    I really find this interesting

i am digging this too.

well and this

the jackets look great too. i cant wait to see the pieces in person to see how it translates onto my body

its quite repetitive as a large part of the dresses look very similar, but even so there are some really cool pieces there, the coats in particular.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

the detailing or material is different on each piece... I like the subtle variety :D the fabrics are a dream, as well and the cuts on the skirts are phenomenal!

it looks very comfy! the mix of textures and fabrics (and the here-and-there usage of leather) is exquisite. come spring, hoping to see some of these looks on women I know.