• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kira
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
    yo dudes POST EMBEDDED VIDEOS
    how do you do that?
    Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Servo2000
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
      yo dudes POST EMBEDDED VIDEOS
      Does it work? I know on Superfuture it was but I've never gotten it to work.
      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Arcane
        • Jul 2008

This is one of my favorite records this year, Buff1 - There can be only one. He released a great record last year as well, can't recall the name right now though.

Buff1's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Directed & Edited by David LehreProducer Jessica Blackwell, Jeff Klein & Jackson PerryUnit coordinator Laura WeberProduction Assistant Devesh VermaTechnical ...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Youtube embedding won't work...
        Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

i guess the ccp video i posted wasn't youtube.
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

i fucking love hip hop. west coast g-funk era definitely got me into when i was younger. east coast grittiness is also awesome.
            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Real Real
              • Feb 2007

NAS - AINT HARD TO TELL

"drink moet with medusa / blow her shotguns in hell / from the spliff that I lift and inhale"!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Public Enemy - Prophets of Rage

Cam'ron - Harlem Streets

De La Soul - En Focus

Madvillain - Rhinestone Cowboy

Madvillain (MF DOOM & Madlib)Song: Rhinestone CowboyAlbum: MadvillainyVideo from Stones Throw 101 DVD http://www.stonesthrow.com/madvillainhttp://www.stonest...

Comment

• Arcane
                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                east coast grittiness is also awesome.
                Thread needs some Heltah Skeltah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cFPQu1sRTo - Clan's, posse's, crew's & clik's
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XX9XBS5mYM - Sean Price
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxMmeUTZKEs - Soldiers gone psycho

And a joint from their new release because it's actually (!) good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyY8Fnyp1EQ - Everything is heltah skeltah
                Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• DHC
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Faust
                  fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

BIG L!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• jumpoff
                      • Jan 2008

J Dilla, the best that ever did it

Comment

• theetruscan
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Magician View Post
                        El-p, besides being a personal favorite, seems to fit in nicely with the SZ aesthetic.
                        The whole group (crew?) El-P is associated with can be very good. Cannibal Ox, Aesop Rock to name a few. Ratatat's remixes are excellent, both tapes.

MF Doom (also as Madvillain and King Geedorah). De La Soul has gone to shit, but their old stuff is timeless. Artifacts are classic, I still think Black star was better than any solo work from Mos Def or Talib Kweli. The Coup (especially "laugh, love, fuck" "favorite mutiny" and "ghetto manifesto"). Dilated Peoples had their moments. Handsome Boy Modeling school is some kinda weird hipster hip hop, but good. RJD2 album deadringer.

Dunno, lots of stuff.
                        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

i saw mf doom live back in 2001. it was awesome. just him and a mini disc player. ghostface puts on a great live show. the worst hip hop show i saw was jedi mind tricks. so bad and so drunk.

Comment

• theetruscan
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                            i saw mf doom live back in 2001. it was awesome. just him and a mini disc player. ghostface puts on a great live show. the worst hip hop show i saw was jedi mind tricks. so bad and so drunk.
                            I loathe Jedi Mind Tricks. I've never heard anything on an album of theirs that would convince me to go to a free show. Wish I'd seen MF doom back when.
                            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

hip hop shows are VERY hit or miss. it's either a hype man being super fucking annoying throughout the show or they just play medleys. one memorable show was dead prez. they lit some american flags on fire and the venue threatened to shut the showdown. de la soul has gotten pretty wack as well. i got to see some pretty decent hip hop shows while in college because a lot of the musicians played college fests. i was able to catch common, talib kweli, mobb deep (dope), roots (defacto college group), and a few more. blackalicious was pretty good too.

Comment

• Servo2000
                                • Oct 2006

I can't say that I'm too into Aesop / El-P or much of that scene - MF Doom beats them out since his production is so strong but despite how complex and textured the beats on a lot of Aesops / etc... stuff sounds a lot of the time to me it just sounds really flat, even compared to some of the early 90s stuff. That one with Trent Reznor, for instance. Yeesh. Not good.

Also, hate on him if you will, I saw Kanye like three years ago at Coachella and it was a good fucking show. Lots of fun and it vibed well with the crowd and the full string backing sounded super nice.
                                WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎