Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: BEST COFFEE

I've had McDonalds coffee the last two mornings.... and it hasn't been that bad I have to admit.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

^^
    hey one of my friend's best coffee is from McDonalds haha
    He loves it to death.. he cried out for it today too

echo the thoughts of the King as the air roasting is noticeably better for those with discerning taste.
    It has been a very difficult year

7-11. best coffee and hot chocolate! Careful with the coco. may give you the shits for days....

Yeah, gorilla is pretty good but I gotta say my favorite right now is La Colombe Cafe on 319 Church street. The espresso drinks in particular are amazing - really well balanced and not overwhelming like I feel gorilla tends to be. I lived down the road from Gorilla and have had many a cup, trust me. Colombe is the favorite.

i love the vietnamese coffee i get when I go to have a banh mi

Quote Originally Posted by rorschach View Post
    Yeah, gorilla is pretty good but I gotta say my favorite right now is La Colombe Cafe on 319 Church street. The espresso drinks in particular are amazing - really well balanced and not overwhelming like I feel gorilla tends to be. I lived down the road from Gorilla and have had many a cup, trust me. Colombe is the favorite.
    I'm in Gorilla right now. A pleasant place. I wish the music wasn't so loud.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    I'm in Gorilla right now. A pleasant place. I wish the music wasn't so loud.
    Yeah, it can be a mad house in there. I didnt love that so much but never really tried to 'work' there. I kinda stopped going there because I got sick of the disdain some of their female (presumably lesbian) barristas showed the male customers, even regulars. Perhaps they just had shitty attitudes but I couldn't help but feel it was because I am male. Yeah, I'm fucking sensitive!

Well, Park Slope is a dyke fest, so...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I'm not very picky, it just has to be black.
    Life is a hiiighway

monmouth coffee in london
    really good!

I think Iiiy

Quote Originally Posted by rorschach View Post
    Yeah, it can be a mad house in there. I didnt love that so much but never really tried to 'work' there. I kinda stopped going there because I got sick of the disdain some of their female (presumably lesbian) barristas showed the male customers, even regulars. Perhaps they just had shitty attitudes but I couldn't help but feel it was because I am male. Yeah, I'm fucking sensitive!
    thats weird. they're totally fucking cool to me. i often get in long conversations with them, and a couple of them remember my drink every time. maybe its because i'm slightly more female than male?

and i've now seen faust in there the last two times ive gone. looks like the gorilla grip is taking hold
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

their free internet is strangling me.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

hmm.. i'll try gorilla again when i get back next week. i have no idea what faust looks like so it might be fun games to guess.

i am not easy to spot. goth ninja forever.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Opinions on this coffeemaker? Family owned it and I was impressed...great froth, super automatic/convenient.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Magimix-Nesp.../dp/B0000E6DHS

The problem with the nespresso machines is that you can only use the nespresso capsules with them. For me that is a deal breaker.

It tastes terrible though.
    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.