• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

NYC SZ Meetup 12/31-1/3?

Hey guys!

Finally sat down and bought my Boston/NY ticket and would love to spearhead a SZ meetup. I'll have more than just a single night in NY this time so hopefully there will be a day that works for (almost) everyone? Kira, I hope this time things will go smoother

Faust, AKA, P, Joey, xadam, maldoror et al, do those dates work for you guys at all? If anything, love to just cruise A and the Rick store if you can't meet up for an evening drink somewhere in town

looking forward to seeing you all, some for the first time, and some for the severalth time :)
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I have three birthdays that week in my family, and then New Years, which is the biggest holiday for us, but maybe after New Years I'd be down. Will keep in touch.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      I have three birthdays that week in my family, and then New Years, which is the biggest holiday for us, but maybe after New Years I'd be down. Will keep in touch.

It's all good Faust :) The holidays are always a busy time!

We'll be in touch. I'll give you a call when I get into town
      Hopefully with your schedule you'll be able to at least swing some coffee and good conversation :)

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Who?
        • Aug 2007

I may be up on the 31/1st, but I may not be very functional til mid day on the 1st.
        WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

Originally posted by Who? View Post
          I may be up on the 31/1st, but I may not be very functional til mid day on the 1st.
          coming into nyc for new years? you and chinorlz are nutso, you should take it all the way and hang in times square.

i will be around after new years, i'm up for shopping or drinking, but doing both is probably a bad idea in this recession.

Comment

• kira
            • Mar 2008

i have the perfect recession spot for drinking...its near union square, tiny little bar with great prices if on my tab...we just have to take care of the bartender.
            Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• DHC
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by kira View Post
              i have the perfect recession spot for drinking...its near union square, tiny little bar with great prices if on my tab...we just have to take care of the bartender.
              tiny but cute little bar on the east side of the street like a block north of the square? If so, charming spot!
              Originally posted by Faust
              fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by xadam View Post
                coming into nyc for new years? you and chinorlz are nutso, you should take it all the way and hang in times square.

i will be around after new years, i'm up for shopping or drinking, but doing both is probably a bad idea in this recession.
                I probably won't even be on manhattan proper for new years eve. I'm not that crazy hehe. Probably be in brooklyn or queens. Times square is

Sounds like we should meet up maybe on the 2nd or something?

Who, you may be down? That would be awesome!! and Kira, that place sounds very cool :)

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

could be fun. SZ holiday party wont be as packed as usually since the after work crowd wont be around, so that would be nice.

it is a 1/2 a block west of the square.

Comment

• maldoror
                    • Jun 2007

Originally posted by kira View Post
                    SZ holiday party
                    YES!

so down. the 2nd is best for me. new year's day does not exist.

Comment

• kira
                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
                      YES!

so down. the 2nd is best for me. new year's day does not exist.
                      the 2nd could work for me too. how does it fit for the rest of y'all?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

the 2nd sounds solid!

Comment

• Who?
                          • Aug 2007

2nd won't work for me but I will meet up with you all eventually. I have plans to be in ny a few times before new years, I'll post up some days and see if anyone has time.
                          WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Who? View Post
                            2nd won't work for me but I will meet up with you all eventually. I have plans to be in ny a few times before new years, I'll post up some days and see if anyone has time.
                            definitely let me know Who!

also... glad to hear that you may be able to make it Maldoror!

Comment

• maldoror
                              • Jun 2007

dude, I will definitely be able to make it. if the second doesn't work for other folks, let's just do it a different day. honestly, I will make it work whenever; hungover or not, the sz holiday party will be a success.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎