Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doldrums
    • Dec 2008

(answering for Cas though I bet he has more info) I think there were only a few pieces as far as clothing goes and highlights were a mens coat and a womens coat of the same/similar style - asymmetric high colars with typical chrome hearts detailing and prices to make these currently quoted RO pieces seem trivial....

EDIT I got beat by a better source...

Comment

• jak1
      • Dec 2007

RO on vacation

Comment

• Time & Space
        • Jan 2008

So that is where he is spending my hard earned money....
        "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• jak1
          • Dec 2007

How does Rick get the hair so luxurious and shiney? You think he practices super secret d!ck oven urine therapy?

Comment

• he dyes it. that adds shine. I wonder how it'd look if he kept it grey. i think that would be really really cool.

Comment

• mesh
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
              From memory, that actually looks a lot like the cut of the Leather Chrome Hearts X Rick colab. If it's anything like it, it actually fits fantastic!
              Pics of said jacket with collar zipped up? Monty read my mind without me posting it, deal breaker the collar is.

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

I don't have any pictures. I don't know if I'll be able to snap any photos of the mysterious beast...
                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• mesh
                  • Dec 2006

I want just one rick leather and it has to be the right one for me, something classic yet unmistakably rick but it has to look good zipped up too don't want the collar too high because it's annoying.

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

mesh- This one is classic.
                    http://www.why-lip.com/rickowens_mens/040/

Comment

• mesh
                      • Dec 2006

Thanks for the link cas that shit is nice, I can't do moto collar and I think i want all leather cuffs. Yours looked nice too, I really want to see that new one zipped up.

edit- on second thought I dislike that seam running across the top so nm

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

He's only done a few with all leather cuffs including this moto leather.

The other one is the 3 button, big collar leather which I think is one of his worst looking jackets. (there's one still on Matches)

Comment

• mesh
                          • Dec 2006

Cool thanks cas, maybe the ribbed cuffs are ok then it depends on the style of the jacket. I really like how matte the leather looks on the new one and I really liked the blistered lamb I think it was. The search continues, keep an eye out for me playa!

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

I will do that!
                            I like the ribbed cuffs a lot but then again, I hate when sweaters or long sleeves go over my hands all the time.

My favorite leather he makes is that moto jacket above though; It's just classic.

Comment

• ahlefeldt
                              • May 2008

Last edited by ahlefeldt; 01-28-2009, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

ahlefeldt, could you please post each pic on a separate row? putting them side by side causes the need to scroll sideways

edit: thanks
                                Last edited by lowrey; 01-28-2009, 04:20 PM.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎