• ahlefeldt
    • May 2008

^ Should be working now.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by cuddly View Post
      got to get my hands on that crockskin jacket. screw peta.

Indeed. This is an RO emblem.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dji View Post
        interested to see how much the cut of the coats varies, there are 3-4 coats with a similar button configuration but with different lengths, material and details (eg. sleeve zippers). I've found that a coat that ends around 10cm above the knee is more flattering on myself than one with a cropped length or that extends past the knee.

hopefully they don't all look like a tradition double breasted coat when worn closed, I've finally learnt my lesson that double breasted coats consistently look crap on me.
        Welcome to the club!

The cuts are definitely not like the standard double breasted. Most coats close with just one button on top, and if you want, one button in the mid-section. The cuts are beautiful - asymmetric and nipped at the waist. But, they are long, man. You definitely need to be 6 feet tall ore more. Would look great on andrew. The fabrics vary from rigid to more relaxed, but they are all yummy.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mesh View Post
          Cool thanks cas, maybe the ribbed cuffs are ok then it depends on the style of the jacket. I really like how matte the leather looks on the new one and I really liked the blistered lamb I think it was. The search continues, keep an eye out for me playa!
          I think the ribbed cuffs are key, because they hold the sleeves in place for bunching up.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Thanks for the interesting discussion, Laika and Fuuma.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Some back shots I took in the showroom, which are totally worth it. I hate that photographers never photograph the back - it's so important.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

Please tell me you have more photos Faust? :D
                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                  Please tell me you have more photos Faust? :D
                  (twiddles thumbs...)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Welcome to the club!

The cuts are definitely not like the standard double breasted. Most coats close with just one button on top, and if you want, one button in the mid-section. The cuts are beautiful - asymmetric and nipped at the waist. But, they are long, man. You definitely need to be 6 feet tall ore more. Would look great on andrew. The fabrics vary from rigid to more relaxed, but they are all yummy.
                    sounds like I might have to get the shorter peacoat style one then as I'm only 174cm. thanks again for the info Faust, it's much appreciated.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      (twiddles thumbs...)
                      you should be commended for being the only one to take back pics...hopefully soon they'll make it standard practice, seemed like the models at the 9 show are on a rotating pedestal
                      would love to see the back of the croc
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                        you should be commended for being the only one to take back pics...hopefully soon they'll make it standard practice, seemed like the models at the 9 show are on a rotating pedestal
                        would love to see the back of the croc
                        thanks. actually, the n(n) catwalk was broken up in three circles with the runway in between, like this
                        ( )
                        ( )
                        ( )
                        , so the models would walk up to each one and then slowly turn around (I called it waltzing in my review), hence probably the back shots.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

cute ^ if only life could be summed up in ( )
                          oh wait, i finally solved the riddle of that sigur ros album
                          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                            • Nov 2008

Judging by style of dress, these guys seem like they would be the best band ever the best band ever.
                            Originally posted by philip nod
                            somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• laika
                              • Sep 2006

the guy in the middle reminds me of Cas.
                              ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Haha, you think I should get the full on buzz cut in the front with the back flared? :D
                                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎