Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cuddly
    • Sep 2007

this collection is not as sporty/casual as the previous f/w collections.cant seem to find what john mayer can pull out of this collection to pair with his baggy denim jeans and chucks.

Comment

• Norris
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by cuddly View Post
      this collection is not as sporty/casual as the previous f/w collections.cant seem to find what john mayer can pull out of this collection to pair with his baggy denim jeans and chucks.
      He'll manage with his awful taste some how.
      ________
      Avandia Attorney
      Last edited by Norris; 05-09-2011, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

He will most likely buy the F/W 09/10 colorways of the converse and the standard high-tops that no longer need to be shown on the runway, and will be automatically generated via a computer.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Sergei_S
          • Jan 2008

I think I need to start saving money right now, so I'll be able to buy whole collection by next winter.

Amazing.

My favorite colors.... All kind of black )))
          I got weapons

Comment

• ironman
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by grapz View Post
            Lol at the hair. Looks like sum Qing dynasty crap from china, if it had a pony tail
            ^ this made me laugh so hard lol

Originally posted by almroth View Post
            as others have already said, this really gets me excited about rick owens. I've always wished RO would go crazy with fur in his menswear...
            me too. i'm pretty happy with it overall, and i found myself copying far too many things to talk about. there are quite a many few pieces that i like, so it's hard to talk about them all, but if i had to pick one, i'd pick this jacket right here:

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

^
              +

For those windy days.

.. or is it the same jacket but with the hood up? doesn't really look that way with the collar on the above.

I would be excited to see a mens adaptation on the wmns drksdw denim-jackets with leather arms and the big opened collar. These jackets is a step in the right way.

Comment

• doldrums
                • Dec 2008

Ann was Ann, YY was YY, but Rick blew up the spot. His best collection (womens included) easily...

Comment

• justine
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                  I saw the collection in this thread yesterday, and dreamt about it last night...the picture above is my favorite. Very Sith Lord apprentice ....

And I agree, the presentation reminded me of Luster, and the piece above of some early dior kimono pieces, just perfectly dark. I think this will grow even more and more inside of me.

I'm just terrified of the coming prices for this collection...

Comment

• Pinoy
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by justine View Post
                    I'm just terrified of the coming prices for this collection...
                    Haha was just thinking about that after seeing the collection last night... It's fantastic to see some really amazing work from Rick especially after the abomination that was SS09.. but then again who cares if no one can afford his clothes.. especially in this recession.

Comment

• Diego
                      • Aug 2007

Everything looks very nice but the one I'll be buying is:

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

The prices will be insane of course but I'm sure sales will be just as big this year as last Fall. (or at least I'm hopeful)

Bestial- That look is one of my favorites as well. The cotton body with the leather arms, kind of draped neck line, and irregular pockets...it's all wonderful!
                        You know what I just noticed about all those skirts too (not the folded, origami looking ones), is that they have a drawstring at the waist and look to have construction very much like the drawstring shorts in Drkshdw.
                        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

SKIRTS! HAHAHA <3<3<3<3

Comment

• diamonds
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                            way better thank kva's ripp off what a cunt he is really that word needed to be used for him
                            what the fuck are you talking about

Comment

ok, my favourite fit is this. skirt, drapy top, huge awesome kick ass fur boots

and this is beautiful in a painting kind of way, though i'd probably wear it without the antler...... i'd wear the antler to a party ;)

and i wonder if this boot is a concealed high heel wedge, cause in that case i'm all over them. but i'm torn between them and the fur boots. I'll probably not afford any of these things anyway.

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

never thought I'd say this about a piece of RO outerwear but I absolutely love this coat. the clean cut with the exaggerated collar and lapels is just perfect

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎