Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grapz
    • Sep 2008

This is pretty bad - reminds me of a Naga warrior , if you ever played warcraft or WoW

Comment

• ardeetee
      • Apr 2007

This is most excellent, proportions make his torso look incredibly long or has teeny tiny legs

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

sorry to be late to he party,
        enjoying the great sunshine beaches of Jamaica and escaping the icebox called New York, but this is really nice, I am getting a Hedi Slimane vibe from this collection.......which is not a bad thing, Albeit more rougher and more RIck, but definately reminding me of Slimanes work, the coats are really wonderful......
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• MCC1528
          • May 2008

Very impressed!!!! I can tell Rick has put alot of work into this collection. He has come along way the last 3 years. Excellent!!!!

Comment

• MikeN
            • Nov 2007

I am actually really feeling the headgear! When I first saw the similar (or same) hats in the women's collection, I found myself wondering if I could pull that off myself.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
              sorry to be late to he party,
              enjoying the great sunshine beaches of Jamaica and escaping the icebox called New York, but this is really nice, I am getting a Hedi Slimane vibe from this collection.......which is not a bad thing, Albeit more rougher and more RIck, but definately reminding me of Slimanes work, the coats are really wonderful......
              The coats are beyond wonderful - I petted them all. I'll post some side and back pictures, which is always a problem with runway photos. The construction of them is really neat.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jak1
                • Dec 2007

even kanye loves rick owens

damn.. Kanye is going full on designer for LV and reporting on the competition..

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jak1 View Post
                  http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blo...m3161=&em3281=

damn.. Kanye is going full on designer for LV and reporting on the competition..
                  One of the comments on that post:

funpunch | January 24, 2009
                  Dude, I love Rick Owens stuff, it has an "Goth Ninja" vibe to it, lol. If that make sense.
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• cuddly
                    • Sep 2007

few more notablecomments from the post:

welcometothetonezone | January 24, 2009
                    who's that modeling? Hannibal Lecter?

deck7 | January 25, 2009
                    Rick Owens is always on point. But why does he use such scary looking MFs all the time???

jakecarmody | January 25, 2009
                    some jackets are cool otherwise straight fucked up

my fave:

gdzhulakidze | January 25, 2009
                    Yay....for real, I got fashion sense, I produce, rap, and make clothing....
                    You post some of the UGLIEST most OUT OF NIGHTMARE like bullshit I ever saw dawg, my question is, do all the couture designers like take MDM mixed with PCP before designing?! LOL

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                    One of the comments on that post:

funpunch | January 24, 2009
                    Dude, I love Rick Owens stuff, it has an "Goth Ninja" vibe to it, lol. If that make sense.

Comment

• jak1
                      • Dec 2007

if you have some extra time and want to laugh

Kanye blog links with comments to all the paris shows.. yohji, raf, rick, margiela.. that dude hijacked 3% of SZ.. but, I like the views of the SZ community better.. people here seem to have more educated opinions and a better sense of style..

Comment

• electric_alyce
                        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by jak1 View Post
                        Kanye blog links with comments to all the paris shows.. yohji, raf, rick, margiela.. that dude hijacked 3% of SZ.. but, I like the views of the SZ community better.. people here seem to have more educated opinions and a better sense of style..

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=0_-1__-1_~0_-1_1_2009_0_10&em3298=&em3282=&em3281=&em3161=
                        Love the comments!
                        Yay....for real, I got fashion sense, I produce, rap, and make clothing....
                        You post some of the UGLIEST most OUT OF NIGHTMARE like bullshit I ever saw dawg, my question is, do all the couture designers like take MDM mixed with PCP before designing?! LOL
                        Smile! It's the apocalypse

Comment

• hanajibu
                          • Jan 2007

mens A/W 2009 "Crust" is online @ owenscorp.com

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Interesting name for the collection. I wonder what the significance of it is?
                            Thanks hanajibu!

Edit-The pictures on Rick's site really show the details well. At first I didn't really notice the brown tones in the collection but after looking through again I noticed some of the boots in a really deep brown color as well as the gloves. The color blends really well with black.

Edit 2- Damn, this collection is huge!
                            Last edited by Casius; 01-25-2009, 09:55 PM.
                            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

i think the names for his collections are truly gorgeous, tungsten and exploder being my top of the head favourites.

Comment

• cuddly
                                • Sep 2007

cool, seeing this collection from left to right just reaffirmed how sick this collection is. crust or bust is my slogan for 09. collect as much pieces like pokemon

Originally posted by hanajibu View Post
                                mens A/W 2009 "Crust" is online @ owenscorp.com

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎