X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

/\ Thanks, Ahimsa. For those of you who don't want to read twice, I will publish the extended version Monday on StyleZeitgeist magazine.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Law
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      /\ Thanks, Ahimsa. For those of you who don't want to read twice, I will publish the extended version Monday on StyleZeitgeist magazine.
      Looking forward to it

My girlfriends close friend has interned for him in the past and by all accounts is a gentleman, who treats his interns with respect. A rarity these days in the industry unfortunately.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Law
          • Dec 2013

His online store is now up at www.haiderackermann.be

Comment

• patR
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
            Website super-broken for anyone else? Using Firefox, and it doesn't work at all.
            Hmm I use Firefox and it works fine for me

Comment

• Law
              • Dec 2013

Looks like Haider is up to take over the creative director helm at Berluti, as they look to enter the ready to wear arena. Seems very plausible, as there was a post on Business of Fashion advertising for a creative director role for his label recently, I assume to take over for him, whilst he moves on to another house. I hope this doesn't mean his work suffers for his eponymous line.

Berluti is currently in talks to hire Haider Ackermann to replace Alessandro Sartori who returned to Ermenegildo Zegna in February, two sources close to the matter told Reuters.

Comment

• jimmycs
                • Mar 2014

HA has been a relatively new revelation to me whereby I purchased several of his items, like l/s shirt and cropped leather trouser with gathering details. These items caught my eyes and lead to purchase without much background knowledge. Turned out to be excellent buys as I do love his style. HA is one of the few designers that I got excited over recently.

And thanx for posting the interviews as I feel more close and expanded my HA knowledge.

Comment

• spmoq
                  • Sep 2016

I absolutely love Haider. Him, Rick, and Ann are my favorite fashion designers.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Haider killed it last night. What a beautiful start to the Paris fashion week!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• haydn
                      • Feb 2013

Any updates on Haider this season? His name was on one of the preliminary schedules for PFW but was removed. The news of the Ann Demeulemeester sale and his label not going along with it (along with big customers like Barneys going under) is likely a hard blow to the business on top of whatever damage lockdown has done. Has anyone heard anything around a possible spring 21 collection?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by haydn View Post
                        Any updates on Haider this season? His name was on one of the preliminary schedules for PFW but was removed. The news of the Ann Demeulemeester sale and his label not going along with it (along with big customers like Barneys going under) is likely a hard blow to the business on top of whatever damage lockdown has done. Has anyone heard anything around a possible spring 21 collection?
                        Let's just say I won't be surprised if he goes out of business.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎