Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ann Demeulemeester Men's SS2010 Paris

Default Ann Demeulemeester Men's SS2010 Paris

Not what I expected.

Oh, and ... WOW. Although I would still want to wear a shirt most days.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

My fav so far...

Love it from what is shown, and really like the soft yellow colour. Looks like she created a kind of mens version of that FW09 womens belted corset as well.

Simple, but headbands look cool too.

The first one I can actually say is all around good IMO. Apart from a lack of nipple coverings, that is.
    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Quote Originally Posted by BBSCCP View Post
    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

She did something new! And it was crap! Motley Crue/Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence 80s faux-intense naked crap!

Lots of nice pieces despite the choice of men naked from the waist up.
    Gotta get those leather waistcoats

Ann is rapidly becoming my favourite designer...

I better start working out if Im gonna be topless most of summer 2010

You can tell she was pressed for time

Everyone else does loose endless yards of drapey fabric and Ann does a clean sharp silhouette. Thank you for the relief! Ann stays a step ahead of the trends.

Goth bollywood? I like the cut of the jackets.

this is unexpected! I find the styling terrible. however the pieces seem very nice, I like the pants and the long vests.

Quote Originally Posted by dontbecruel View Post
    She did something new! And it was crap! Motley Crue/Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence 80s faux-intense naked crap!
    These pictures are what's crap. They absolutely do not relay the gorgeous texture of the garments. Lowrey, hit them up with some SZ worthy shots. This was the best show of Paris by a mile in my opinion. Absolutely gorgeous tailoring, the intense purity of colors, the contrast between the masculine and the feminine, it's all there. Going to see it all tomorrow in the showroom.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    These pictures are what's crap. They absolutely do not relay the gorgeous texture of the garments. Lowrey, hit them up with some SZ worthy shots. This was the best show of Paris by a mile in my opinion. Absolutely gorgeous tailoring, the intense purity of colors, the contrast between the masculine and the feminine, it's all there. Going to see it all tomorrow in the showroom.
    I'm glad to hear to you say that, the images just give the impression of boring two button suits that didn't seem very Ann at all. But I like the themes here, reminds me of some of her earlier men's work. No doubt there will be some beautiful waistcoats once the showroom images hit. Would love to see A's photos..I think there's much hiding in these flat images

seriously, whats up with the photos this season? despite being obnoxious retards with 15k cameras, they still manage to take pictures like this.. also saw some drastic shots from Julius

had kind of mixed feelings after the show, but after recapping I'm starting to like it a bit more. wish there were more shirts though.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

is the footwear all patent leather or do the photos just really suck?

Quote Originally Posted by mike lowrey View Post
    seriously, whats up with the photos this season? despite being obnoxious retards with 15k cameras, they still manage to take pictures like this.. also saw some drastic shots from Julius

had kind of mixed feelings after the show, but after recapping I'm starting to like it a bit more. wish there were more shirts though.
    bcz people dont have access to catwalking anymore

it's not like any of you don't check it in person anyways

i find photos are all the same

for some reason this reminds me of daniel-san:

#nevernotalmostshopping