X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • architextures
    • Apr 2009

i dig this a lot, would be interested in picking up some pieces from it

i also really like the shoes - maybe not for the lookbook, but just in general. what size are they? haha. (if they're a 42 and you no longer want/need them...)

Comment

• klue
      • Apr 2009

Hey guys,

Just a little update - We are in the final stages in finalizing our stockist list for our debut season and we will be going into production within the next few weeks. Exciting times are ahead!

We just have been featured in Australian Fashion Review - please click here to read our first exclusive interview

Originally posted by architextures View Post
      i dig this a lot, would be interested in picking up some pieces from it

i also really like the shoes - maybe not for the lookbook, but just in general. what size are they? haha. (if they're a 42 and you no longer want/need them...)
      Thanks architextures!

RE: the shoes - ahh sorry man the model claimed them right after the shoot! I think they were size 11-12 though so they wouldve been too big for you

Comment

• natrs
        • May 2009

Seems similar with CON, hope you can make the quality better than CON. The only reason that I don't like CON are theirs quality.

anyway, where can find the price list for these stuff?

Comment

• Ivans On High
          Banned
          • Oct 2008

Here is a link to the flat lays:
          http://www.f-t.com.au/blog/2009/10/s...010-flat-lays/
          Someone more tech savvy can link them all I'm sure.

Comment

• nictan
            • Jul 2009

are there only physical stockists for sotm? any place i can get it online? really feeling some pieces.

Comment

• klue
              • Apr 2009

Hey Nictan,

For-Tomorrow will be our exclusive online stockist for this season (A/W2010). We're aiming for late Feb delivery but I think f-t will have some sort of pre-ordering page up by mid-late January. Will update this thread when this happens.

For the locals, we've been picked up by 6 physical stockists in Australia. So hopefully some of you get to handle the pieces irl soon!

Thanks for the support

Comment

• nictan
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by klue View Post
                Hey Nictan,

For-Tomorrow will be our exclusive online stockist for this season (A/W2010). We're aiming for late Feb delivery but I think f-t will have some sort of pre-ordering page up by mid-late January. Will update this thread when this happens.

For the locals, we've been picked up by 6 physical stockists in Australia. So hopefully some of you get to handle the pieces irl soon!

Thanks for the support
                ah! thats great. it ships to singapore, i think. will be keeping a look-out

Comment

• klue
                  • Apr 2009

With the spirit of Christmas,I thought we'd share the first real fit-pics of the Gathered Coat and Curved Cotton Pant from our A/W2010 collection.

Images courtesy of For-Tomorrow. Pre-orders will be available starting the 18th of January.

Merry Xmas!

Edit: click here for additional pictures on f-t.
                  Last edited by klue; 12-24-2009, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• klue
                    • Apr 2009

Hi guys,

For those who are interested, Pre-Orders for INK A/W 2010 are now available through For-Tomorrow. Their online catalogue includes further garment photography and a new video feature.

Delivery: From 3rd week March 2010 - only 1 in each size available for most pieces. So don't sleep!

Comment

• nictan
                      • Jul 2009

how does the asymmetric short-sleeved t-shirt fit? on the F-T site, it only shows Medium and Large, is Small sold-out or is Medium the smallest? thanks

Comment

• klue
                        • Apr 2009

The tees fit true to size Nictan. They also come in XS but F-T didn't order them. I will aim to provide F-T with detailed measurements once we receive the tees back from our makers.

F-T carries only one in each size so yes the small is sold. However, we do have buffer stock available so I will see if they would like to re-order some. In saying that, this only applies for the tees - the outerwear pieces and the pants won't be available for re-ordering once they are sold.

We've only got the measurements for the curved/grandpa pants + wrap jacket for now. PM me if you're interested

Comment

• kuugaia
                          • Feb 2010

Great work Melvin, really liking some of the items. Glad to see Australian designers taking more consideration in design in their products now :)

I'm interested in your curved pants but was wondering if you did them at any longer lengths? They look a bit too short for me personally, would love it if they were all scrunched up on the leg.

Also with your Tee, how slim does it wrap around your body? I noticed in the description that it is a single piece of fabric, so I'm worried it fits relatively baggy on slim people like myself.

Awesome work and good luck with your stocklists! Get some in Perth :)

Comment

• klue
                            • Apr 2009

Thanks for the kind words Kuugaia.

The curved pant in the picture were just a sample that we hemmed specifically to fit the model for the shoot. For production, we have added 2" in length. They all should have approx 34" inseam now.

RE: tees - they are not intended to be tight fitting/wrapping around the body. In saying that, they are cut quite slim. Just for reference, the boys from F-T are quite thin and they are wearing size small.

RE: Stockists - we have updated our official site with the final stockist list for this season with an addition of one OS in Hong Kong. Definitely looking to get an account over in Perth which hopefully be soon with SS10-11 showings being just around the corner

Thanks again for your support!

Comment

• kuugaia
                              • Feb 2010

Tee: I'm happy it doesn't wrap around your body! Haha, I was more worried that it lacked form because it was a single piece of fabric. There are too many tees in this market that concentrate on only one aspect of design, but not enough on fit.

Pants: Great to hear that they are longer than they are in the pictures. 34 still seems too short to get the amount of wrinkles I wanted, was looking at 36 inseam and above.

Again, very interested in your items. Let us know if you get any stocklists in Perth for us to test run your stuff out :)
                              Last edited by kuugaia; 02-05-2010, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎