X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yan
    • Mar 2008

Richard Creme?

A long shot but does anyone know what happened to Richard Creme. He had a shop in Manchester since the 1980s when I believe he was the only shop that sold Comme, Yohji and Gaultier under the same roof?
  • sageexpert
    • Dec 2009

Richard Creme

Richard is my wife's cousin.

It is true that he had some exclusive shops in Manchester - king street, st anne's square and then off Deansgate.

Unfortunately he suffered a stroke some time ago and has not been too well since.

Comment

• Yan
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by sageexpert View Post

It is true that he had some exclusive shops in Manchester - king street, st anne's square and then off Deansgate.

Unfortunately he suffered a stroke some time ago and has not been too well since.
      That is very sad. If you see him, pass him my most sincere respects. He sold me my first Yohji suit in the late eighties and always looked after me very well.

Comment

• Dirron
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by sageexpert View Post

Hi

I understand that Richard Creme is your wife's cousin. I've been trying desperately for ages to contact Richard or his wife since their shop closed down (I was one of his customers). I last saw Richard after he had the stroke. I have only joined this site so that I could contact you (I was searching on Google). Could you please email me at djswl@hotmail.com so that I can give you my phone number. I will then ask you to kindly pass it on to Richard's wife so that she can contact me.Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

• Roger B
          • Apr 2012

Re: Richard Creme

Hi - see my post about Richard Creme's exhibition, his stroke, and his art.
          It is under Culture thread / Richard Creme Exhibition.
          Cheers
          Roger

Comment

• Roger B
            • Apr 2012

Re: Richard Creme

See Huffpost article: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/coll...61.html?ref=uk

And: http://storify.com/chrislarkin2/rich...e-story-so-far

Comment

• Yan
              • Mar 2008

Theres also a thread under fashion media.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎