Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fade to Black
    • Sep 2008

Nip Tuck is great, i think Julian McMahon is likable but not so much for Sean.

I've yet to watch a single episode of Californication, I would if they aired it on TV here as I never feel comfortable with shelling out the dough for dvds of tv shows. Am happy to see Duchovny have a 2nd career after X-Files, something about the guy just makes you want to root for him. Been a fan since Red Shoe Diaries.

Never seen an episode of Mad Men either, don't feel particularly motivated to.
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• laughed
      • Jul 2009

watching conan. god i love him. lord i hate jay leno.

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

Conan's Bugatti mouse segment was priceless, and the inclusion of 'Satisfaction' was undeniable for its fuck-you subtext. Reinforces the idea that comedy is at its best when its really fucking pissed off.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• swami
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
          Nip Tuck is great, i think Julian McMahon is likable but not so much for Sean.

I've yet to watch a single episode of Californication, I would if they aired it on TV here as I never feel comfortable with shelling out the dough for dvds of tv shows. .

FTB I would shell oth the dough for CALIFORNICATION it is reallyt hat good , Duchovny really plays the dark troubled alcoholic writer excellently , Loads of action sex and humor too...

Comment

• endersgame
            • Aug 2009

regarding californication, i wish they would get rid of harry. i hate evan handler..

finished all of deadwood on netflix. i can't understand why sophie had to be carried up and down the staircase all the time? ii wished there was a more torrid love affair between bullock and alma. and ian mcshane is fucking awesome.

and my current fav..

Comment

• Magician
              • Jul 2008

Picking up on Breaking Bad where I left off. It's powerful but heartbreaking.

Exaggerated for sure, but definitely has shades of my own tragicomic suburban upbringing.
              Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• reborn
                • Aug 2008

Caprica...it's interesting.

Comment

• laughed
                  • Jul 2009

ew...i was eating a basic ham sandwich and decided at the wrong time to check out The Biggest Loser for the first time. I wasn't expecting to see fat people wearing nothing but sports bras.

Comment

• klangspiel
                    • Apr 2007

hardly watch any tv these days. the last american tv show i followed religiously ended a good decade ago - millennium. awesome tv right there. way way ahead of its time. watched the pilot episode just a couple of days ago and still blown away.

aside from that, it's mostly british produce that have captured my attention the most - largely of the comic variety. darkplace was the one i was most fond of but unfortunately that lasted only a single season. tickled me stupid in areas of my body i did not even know existed.

Comment

• laughed
                      • Jul 2009

speaking of which, i wish someone knew what this was...it was a british show, i think an hour long and basically it was like a candid-camera type of show but CRAZY...basically what i remember was the show somehow makes a replica of this woman (in real life) and they staged this car-accident with a replica of her car and inside was this exact mold of her - dead. she comes up on the scene somehow and everyone involved are actors. firefighters come, police etc...and they are like, trying to save this mold of this lady. the entire time she's trying to talk to people but they are ignoring her because she "is dead". so anyway, the lady freaks out and thinks it's real. it was really pretty crazy and actually not as cheesy as I am making it sound. I can't for the life of me remember what it is called, i have tried google for over a year and just can't remember but wish i could! It was like a reality show like punked but a serious british version dealing with death.

Comment

• endersgame
                        • Aug 2009

i just finished watching carnivale.

this is the best series HBO has ever produced...damn shame it lasted only 2 seasons.

Comment

• laughed
                          • Jul 2009

alright, i'm gonna admit it. i watched the bachelor the other night.

Comment

• fashionpro2010
                            • Feb 2010

will start a marathon of the tv series dexter. i've been holding out watching it and peer pressure got to me. LOL

Fashion for Big and Tall Men - Big Tall Shirts
                            Fashion Tips and Advice for Big Tall Men - http://bigtallshirts.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Marko
                              • Jul 2009

BBC America is playing some rugby. NBA All-star game is also this weekend, but it looks like the slam dunk competition will be a disappointment.

Comment

• feralpartykids
                                • Feb 2010

I am currently watching Lost:Final Season,How to make it in America,Big Love,It's Always Sunny,and The Office

Waiting for Flash Forward,Sons of Anarchy,Entourage,and True Blood to come back on

Also my all time Favorites would have to be The Wire,Prison Break,and Curb Your Enthusiasm
                                "Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open."
                                -Lord Thomas Dewar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎