Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • merkuri
    • Sep 2009

thanks for the terrific close-ups christian.

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
      was the drkshdw collection in the showroom as well? if so what did that look like overall and were there any standout pieces? is there a new (hopefully longer) version of the denim with leather sleeves jacket? i'm also curious about the leather jackets. were any made from calf or horse leather? were there any new styles? thanks for posting by the way!
      Didn't really pay attention to the DRKSHDW line. All the pics I've taken are online. So if you don't see something, then I didn't see it neither. Sorry.

Originally posted by Eternal
      Thanks a lot Christian! I donĀ“t know if there are tags with prices in the showrooms, or prices for stores? I would like to know how much they want for the croc leather, so I can find out that it is completely out of my range!
      I'm a pedagogic spruiker, so I don't care about the prices. All I can say, from an intellectual point of view, is following : you know one of Faust's theoreme : "As long as customers are buying, prices are increasing". So you can expect a new increase : I'd say that the leather jackets will be around 2500E. But some of the SZ members and nevertheless acknowledged buyers should know better than me.

How would you say the tailoring is Christan? The fit looks amazing, same goes for the construction and fabric. Is it good compared to CCP? ( I know it is a lot of difference, but in terms of construction)
      Comparing them doesn't make sense imo. Sorry.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Didn't see any DRKSHDW. Maybe they show it later? I don't know.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BSR
          • Aug 2008

Christian, what about the sizing? Do you think I will fit a S or shall I go for a XS in RO2010 leather jackets?
          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post
            Christian, what about the sizing? Do you think I will fit a S or shall I go for a XS in RO2010 leather jackets?
            I'm sorry, but only Eternal or Bestial can answer this kind of question.

Comment

• Fade to Black
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
              is there a new (hopefully longer) version of the denim with leather sleeves jacket?
              this would be dope, that was one of my favorite jackets of fw 9-10 in any collection.
              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• BSR
                • Aug 2008

I donĀ“t see why it is so stupid to compare the two.
                but what do you want to know exactly? if one is better than the other?
                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• creature atelier
                  • Mar 2009

Thanks a lot Christian! I donĀ“t know if there are tags with prices in the showrooms, or prices for stores? I would like to know how much they want for the croc leather, so I can find out that it is completely out of my range!

The drop crotch leggings looks just like I was hoping, IĀ“m going to get a pair thatĀ“s for sure. The blazers does also look really good this year. How would you say the tailoring is Christan? The fit looks amazing, same goes for the construction and fabric. Is it good compared to CCP? ( I know it is a lot of difference, but in terms of construction)
                  They will have the cost (wholesale) price of the jacket at the showroom and stores of course mark up accordingly. I would assume that the croc jacket would be at least Ā£15,000 gbp.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by creature atelier View Post
                    They will have the cost (wholesale) price of the jacket at the showroom and stores of course mark up accordingly. I would assume that the croc jacket would be at least Ā£15,000 gbp.
                    I would even put it higher, the fur vest from crust was 12 grand.
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post

DD: It was rather a tailored collection for you, wasnā€™t it?
                      Rick Owens: Yes, last season was such an indulgence in denim, and this one was more of a library.

DD: Library?
                      Rick Owens: Tweeds and cigars. It had a country manor feeling to it.
                      nice, i love Rick's associative train of thought.
                      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• almroth
                        • Jul 2008

haven't really plowed through the thread, but I personally love the entire show. I think it's very rick.

Comment

• .thejass.
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                          I would even put it higher, the fur vest from crust was 12 grand.
                          rick 'chamillionaire' owens:
                          i'm a balla, i walk the catwalk twice a year bruh
                          i'm not a talker - i'm a fashion designa'
                          i keep it pimpin' so these fashionistas 'll pay me
                          if you a balla, and bout ya dollars
                          then throw ya hands up if you buyin' RO daily
                          don't even talk uh, bout what it cost ya
                          if you ain't really out there gettin' RO baby
                          if you a balla, and a stylezeitgeist shot calla
                          then throw ya hands up if you buyin' RO daily
                          http://soundcloud.com/thejass

Comment

• creature atelier
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Didn't see any DRKSHDW. Maybe they show it later? I don't know.
                            I think they have seperated the DRKSHDW showroom not entirely sure.

Comment

• cuddly
                              • Sep 2007

so what's the differenc between the womens + mens low wedge boot.seems like a unisex design? curious if i can wear this..

Comment

the differences are small. Apart from size availability, the womens version have a little snap closure to keep the pull fixed. the soled of the womens shoes are not jagged rubber. They also don't have the center seam along the back of the foot, but have an extra seam on the sides. wedge height is the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎